Big news I heard last night....

Akai said:
so you guys want Mourinho in the summer, which means he will only stay for 1 season with Real Madrid!. How will you guys feel if Mourinho did manage us for 1 season and then left us for the scum when baconface retires?

I believe in stability, keep Roberto unless if we fail to win the FA cup and 4th place!

the only stability we have at the moment we are losing games AND playing badly, where as once we were plaing badly yet winning games.
that is a stable fact.

There are no 'sources' at City anymore. The place is very tightly run these days, and even if a move had already been made to replace Mancini in the summer (which is very unlikely IMO), there is no way that information would be leaked from inside the club or by anyone outside the club they are doing business with.
The last point is important, ADUG would pull the plug on a deal immediately if the details were leaked and the reputation of the 'source' would be ruined in the process. Everybody involved in high stakes business negotiations like this would know that.
ADUG do not have partners/associates/assistants or anybody else involved in decision making until they are ready and they control more or less exactly who knows what and when. They are not a big corporation but the business reputation of Abu Dhabi is well established. Sources? No chance.

he was offered the job before Bobby took offer - and he accepted before Bobby took over!

He will always be ready to join us but that is if we really take the plunge - hopefully we wont!

KumbA said:
Pigeonho said:
He was sacked after the Rosenborg game, about 11pm it was. I know this as I had just finished making sweet love to the then Mrs P, and then romantically put talkSPORT on afterwards, where the news broke. Proper romantic me.

Corrected ^_^

going off topic but wasn't it something to do with him not liking the shevchenko signing?
i dont know for sure whether that was the case i, maybe it was 1 factor but at the time there was a lot of paper talk that abramovich and the fans were unhappy with the style of play, at least the were winning ,ungrateful gits they were .but like i said i am not sure what went on there , its just what i can barely remember about the issue

blueinsa said:
FORZA CITY said:
Jose is nailed on for bacon face's seat, why cant people understand this .

Like fuck he is.

The ghost of Baconface will hang over that club and every manager for years to come and no way will a Mourinho put up with that.

The rags will have a puppet manager in place, one that will bow to the twat that goes upstairs.

Mourinho at the rags after baconface would not be able to bring anything to the table that sluralex hasn't already done.

In short, there is nothing in it for the man.

Totally agree. Mourinho would be in a lose lose situation going to the rags.

He can't improve on Baconface's record. Even if he won the league a couple of times he wouldn't be as good as Baconface.

The rags are in for a period of failure when the make the same mistake as the did years ago with Busby. Fergie will go upstairs an intimidate the hell out of anyone who comes into the club.

Akai said:
so you guys want Mourinho in the summer, which means he will only stay for 1 season with Real Madrid!. How will you guys feel if Mourinho did manage us for 1 season and then left us for the scum when baconface retires?

I believe in stability, keep Roberto unless if we fail to win the FA cup and 4th place!
If he came here and won the league in his first year, just like he did at Chelsea, I would drive him to OT with my blessing if that is what he decided to do. One thing many people forget though is this. When Baconface retires, whoever comes in isn't just replacing a manager, they are taking over a legacy. Taggart has a hand in everything from the youth set up to the first team, that is why they have been so successful because amongst those youth players who he coaches into the first team, he adds one or two signings from other clubs/abroad. Whoever comes in will have their own ideas and I can't think of many managers who do what Ferguson does, i.e. coach their own style of football from the youth team upwards. Whoever takes over from Ferguson has a massive job, probably the biggest in football, simply for that reason. The whole club is structured around Ferguson, so would a manager who does things his way really fancy going in and changing all that? I think when he eventually does retire, United will go on a slippery slope to relative nothingness, simply because the club will go through massive upheaval.

The story in the Mail on Sunday is a new development on something which has been gathering momentum for months.

A PLANTED article by Bob Cass - at the behest of Slur Alex Ferguson.

A simple attempt to try and stop the current process, and at the very least, infer somebody is settling for second best.

theevilweasel said:
blueinsa said:
Like fuck he is.

The ghost of Baconface will hang over that club and every manager for years to come and no way will a Mourinho put up with that.

The rags will have a puppet manager in place, one that will bow to the twat that goes upstairs.

Mourinho at the rags after baconface would not be able to bring anything to the table that sluralex hasn't already done.

In short, there is nothing in it for the man.

Totally agree. Mourinho would be in a lose lose situation going to the rags.

He can't improve on Baconface's record. Even if he won the league a couple of times he wouldn't be as good as Baconface.

The rags are in for a period of failure when the make the same mistake as the did years ago with Busby. Fergie will go upstairs an intimidate the hell out of anyone who comes into the club.

100% correct.

de niro said:
Akai said:

the only stability we have at the moment we are losing games AND playing badly, where as once we were plaing badly yet winning games.
that is a stable fact.
what if he comes and gets the chamce to build a team that can dominate for years to come, why wouldnt he want to stay and enjoy what hes building, no one really knows for sure he will leave to go to the swamp,

Ajay said:
he was offered the job before Bobby took offer - and he accepted before Bobby took over!

He will always be ready to join us but that is if we really take the plunge - hopefully we wont!

why "hopefully we won't!"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.