Big news I heard last night....

Ragnarok said:
Interesting. I am of the opinion that Mancini should be given at least another season irregardless of whether we achieve anything this season .

I am too, and for any other manager I'd say keep Mancini, but Mourinhio is a born Winner - exactly what we need.

Mourinho or not, Mancini is in exactly the same situation that Hughes found himself in.

He is now a lame duck manager and it is only a matter of time before he goes.

EddH said:
I have heard from 2 sources (1 very good) that a big change is on its way...

Firstly can I say I'm not a Hughes fan, nor a Mancini hater, and I believe that we have made a steady development as a club (since the sheik took over), and there is only one manager that I'd want instead of Mancini, but apparently my wishes are going to come true.....

Mourinhio has been offered the job for silly money and has agreed.

This is all I know right now, but it seems strange that 2 different sources came up with the same info at the same time.....

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I got to 501 different sources at me last count to have come up with that.

r.soleofsalford said:
Ragnarok said:
Interesting. I am of the opinion that Mancini should be given at least another season irregardless of whether we achieve anything this season .

oh you indians i thought it was us palefaces that circled the wagons.

oooops sorry wrong indians

id like to keep bob, but i cant really think of a good reason why at the moment. my fear is i dont want any other prem club to get the big headed egotistical tosser instead of us

Great!
4th in the league with 8 games to go,semi final of the FA cup,and we are going to sack the manager and bring in the biggest ego in football,who will fuck off when the job at the swamp comes up.
Only at City.

pominoz said:
Great!
4th in the league with 8 games to go,semi final of the FA cup,and we are going to sack the manager and bring in the biggest ego in football,who will fuck off when the job at the swamp comes up.
Only at City.

Last week we were still in with a chance of winning two cups and 3rd in the league, this argument is getting weaker with each passing week.

pominoz said:
Great!
Only at City.
Well we did it just over a year ago, albeit with us 6th, not 4th, (as I was rightly corrected on last week).
Its obvious though that it would be in the summer, not right away.

What would be the point of Mourinhio? He would only piss off after a year like he has done with every other club and we then have to wait for him to build his team. Mancini needs another year to sort this team out.

allan harper said:
pominoz said:
Great!
Only at City.

Last week we were still in with a chance of winning two cups and 3rd in the league, this argument is getting weaker with each passing week.

Dont see Arsenal rushing off to sack Wenger

Mancini = Young Mourinho imo.

Get a perspective please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.