Big one still looming?

Ric said:
I was fortunate enough to meet Ferran Soriano today, and asked him directly. He said that our business was done now, and spoke in glowing terms about the quality of our squad. He seemed sincere about no more signings, but then again he's unlikely to divulge any highly sensitive transfer dealings to an indiscrete berk like me.

Did you ask Soriano whether it is a Muffin or a Barm?

Ric said:
I was fortunate enough to meet Ferran Soriano today, and asked him directly. He said that our business was done now, and spoke in glowing terms about the quality of our squad. He seemed sincere about no more signings, but then again he's unlikely to divulge any highly sensitive transfer dealings to an indiscrete berk like me.

You should've told him he's a KFA and said he's going on the list

If we don't buy a central defender with CL experience I'll eat part of one of my socks...the crispy bit.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Tony's chippy will struggle to compete with the food on offer next season.

You should be talking to the Directors too not munching everything. Can't get the staff.

I'm a fussy eater but love the heated up cheese 'n' onion pasties at the kiosks... they better not take this key part of my match day ritual away! :)

Cobwebcat said:
If we don't buy a central defender with CL experience I'll eat part of one of my socks...the crispy bit.

-- Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm --

de niro said:

You should be talking to the Directors too not munching everything. Can't get the staff.
You can just picture it can't you? Ric, being his usual urbane self, is nibbling on canapés while making small talk with Ferran Soriano. Just behind him, de niro is stuffing as much in his face as he possibly can, with both hands, while saying "This is fuckin' lovely grub, mate" and spraying food everywhere.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Cobwebcat said:
If we don't buy a central defender with CL experience I'll eat part of one of my socks...the crispy bit.

-- Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm --

de niro said:

You can just picture it can't you? Ric, being his usual urbane self, is nibbling on canapés while making small talk with Ferran Soriano. Just behind him, de niro is stuffing as much in his face as he possibly can, with both hands, while saying "This is fuckin' lovely grub, mate" and spraying food everywhere.
Just pmsl:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.