Big outlay a gift from the owners .......thanks Mr Sheikh

fantastic idea kinky and when he arrives at the stadium......................

LazyArse said:
It's basically an internal loan, and if and when they leave they will want it back. Obviously better than loaning it from a bank, but still.
You need to get down to CANAL ST and change your first name to BUSY!!

an attempt to answer the walk away question thing.

an investor in this case might want to walk away because 1) it is no longer profitable and work against his investment. i think him walking away for this reason is highly unlikely as he has an absolute passion for the game and its financial dynamism. he is involved in a few sports franchise, Al Jazeera FC and horsebreeding for example. And ADUG is very involved with sports too. both of them are adamant on making Abu Dhabi linked with sports themed nuances. he looks like someone who wont mind investing for the pure challenge of creating an empire.

2) his investment has attained a bad name. this has a likelier chance of him walking out because no investor/ owner wants to be associated with a brandname that is hated. this has effects on his other investments for example. many consumer names and brands have gone tits up after getting bad rep. our part is to keep the fanbase clean.

they may walk away eventually, after we have dominated football for 10 years !
its not in their culture or reputoir (sp) to walk away unsucessfully.
they will walk away when they have achieved what they want, and they have already stated that is sustained success. so no need to worry.
these guys are the real deal.
and id hazard a guess when they do walk away we will be able to survive without them by that time , as we will be able to generate our own income .
also they wont want to be known as the guys who ruined mcfc

if carlsberg did owners..........

OK, I'm probably going to be flamed here, especially since I'm new.

I work in Abu Dhabi, check my IP address if you don't believe me, and I was talking to an Emirati today at a major investment bank. This bloke is very high up the company.

He said that we're going to sign Messi and/or Fabregas in the next week to ten days!

However, he also said that DIC are looking to buy Man Utd in the next couple of years if the Dubai economy picks up. That's a big 'if', mind :D

asteroidblitz said:
OK, I'm probably going to be flamed here, especially since I'm new.

I work in Abu Dhabi, check my IP address if you don't believe me, and I was talking to an Emirati today at a major investment bank. This bloke is very high up the company.

He said that we're going to sign Messi and/or Fabregas in the next week to ten days!

However, he also said that DIC are looking to buy Man Utd in the next couple of years if the Dubai economy picks up. That's a big 'if', mind :D

Don't worry.. I believe you. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.