Big Phil Loan

california blue

I see a couple of the papers have that big phil is to join sporting lesbo on loan. Reported to be a loan with a view to a join them at the end of it.

Personally i think i loan is a great move but i think we should take him back. He'll probably score a shit load of goals and play chumps league. Its awesome experience. I just dont see the sense in getting rid of a promising youngster when lets face it there's not that much striking talent in the academy that could make a instant impact....I know nimley and mak are banging them in but its a big step up.

If Phill goes then it probably secures the mighty Boj Jovi position in the squad - im dying to see him in shape and firing on all cylinders.

# Craig Bellamy
# Carlos Tevez
# Robinho
# Roque Santa Cruz
# Valeri Bojinov
# Adebayor ??

Yes I can see big Phil developing into a great player glad that we loan rather than sell but hope we have the option to bring him back if we want to.

Last year he was the only striker who actually got in the box and poached som goals like an old fashioned centre forward.

Hope he finds greater success than Sturridge.

Yes I can see big Phil developing into a great player
I can see him turning into a boxer, maybe Audley Harrison.

I must need glasses then. Apart from not winning the ball in the air, his first touch being rubbish, his needing to learn the offside rule urgently, and not knowing when to pass to his team mates before being closed down , then he is pure quality.

california blue said:
I see a couple of the papers have that big phil is to join sporting lesbo on loan. Reported to be a loan with a view to a join them at the end of it.

Personally i think i loan is a great move but i think we should take him back. He'll probably score a shit load of goals and play chumps league. Its awesome experience. I just dont see the sense in getting rid of a promising youngster when lets face it there's not that much striking talent in the academy that could make a instant impact....I know nimley and mak are banging them in but its a big step up.

If Phill goes then it probably secures the mighty Boj Jovi position in the squad - im dying to see him in shape and firing on all cylinders.

# Craig Bellamy
# Carlos Tevez
# Robinho
# Roque Santa Cruz
# Valeri Bojinov
# Adebayor ??

Caceido will be alowed to leave if/when we sign adabeyor,as for nimley and mak i watched them the other night v Hyde,they are still only boys and have a long way to go b4 getting nr the 1st team.
As for Caceido he did well at the back end of last season,its just a shame we will not see him develop IMO

he is a decent player and will improve, but his level is not and will never be where we are now going! i think loan and then sell for a good fee! we are looking for bigger better quality now.

if you think next season all being well we will have champions league football, and will be attracting more players. so i just feel he isnt ever going to be at the level we are heading too now.

i wish him luck!

california blue said:

# Craig Bellamy
# Carlos Tevez
# Robinho
# Roque Santa Cruz
# Valeri Bojinov
# Adebayor ??

we can't keep everybody, even if we loan some out, phil, benji, ched have to go.

Get him sold now! Loaning him out is worthless to us because he will never be a regular in our line up!

He is a decent player but will never reach the very top, we have already turned down a bid of around what we paid for him so if someone ups a bid by a couple of £million more we should take the money. Getting £7million or so for Phil would be good business on our part!

celf said:
california blue said:

# Craig Bellamy
# Carlos Tevez
# Robinho
# Roque Santa Cruz
# Valeri Bojinov
# Adebayor ??

Caceido will be alowed to leave if/when we sign adabeyor,as for nimley and mak i watched them the other night v Hyde,they are still only boys and have a long way to go b4 getting nr the 1st team.
As for Caceido he did well at the back end of last season,its just a shame we will not see him develop IMO

How did we get on at Hyde? Who scored?

OrigamiNinja said:
Get him sold now! Loaning him out is worthless to us because he will never be a regular in our line up!

He is a decent player but will never reach the very top, we have already turned down a bid of around what we paid for him so if someone ups a bid by a couple of £million more we should take the money. Getting £7million or so for Phil would be good business on our part!

If bobby Zamora is worth £5m then big Phil is worth at least double figure, forget Real madrid and us ruining football. Its all Phil Brown's fault!

Can't believe the people slagging him off as per usual. The boy did well, he stepped in when we had noone else and scored lots! He deserves a loan, hes only 20 and if he doesnt improve theres nothing lost? Dont write people off too early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.