Big Phil

The worst Brazilian football team I have ever seen, it's easy to blame the manager but it appears to me Brazilian football maybe in decline.

KippaxCitizen said:
de niro said:
to be fair he doesn't have the players to win anything.
They would have been a much better side had Scolari picked Felipe Luis, Fernandinho, Coutinho, Willian, Diego Costa, and a few others, more or at all.

Saying that they'd still be nowhere near the level of their last team to win the WC with Lucio, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Gilberto, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Ronaldo.

Not picking Felipe Luis was just baffling, and Lucas Moura, Alex, and Miranda. Brazil have been let down by some of their most talented youngsters failing to live up to expectations. Paulo Henrique Ganso epitomises this the most, he was more highly rated than Neymar at one point, but has just done nothing, same with Leandro Damiao, and Pato who has just gone backwards. It looked like they might have a decent spine of a team come 2014, but all of those mentioned players just haven't fulfilled their potential, I still think Neymar has a lot to prove. Muricy Ramalho is the favourite once it looks like Scolari has been sacked.

Shirley said:
The worst Brazilian football team I have ever seen, it's easy to blame the manager but it appears to me Brazilian football maybe in decline.

Which is hilarious given how much they tried ramming futsal down our necks at the start of the competition as the potential saviour of the English game.

Though now of course we'll just be told we have to copy everything Germany do, if we're not done copying Spain, and our name is on the trophy.

Had to be allowed to get to the semis otherwise the country would have possibly rebelled etc.

FIFA and the Refs made that happen. Remember Croatia? Perfectly good disallowed goal and no red for Neymar....happened in quite a few games.

They were then out of their depth.

When you have David Luiz as one of your centre backs you know you're in trouble......
I think it's piss funny that they completely fucked up on home soil....
If hulk is Brazilian I'll show my arse, he is absolutely shit.

blue b4 the moon said:
Had to be allowed to get to the semis otherwise the country would have possibly rebelled etc.

FIFA and the Refs made that happen. Remember Croatia? Perfectly good disallowed goal and no red for Neymar....happened in quite a few games.

They were then out of their depth.

spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.