Big Phil

forevercity said:
at least there is a positive to tonight

morons wont be going on about how crap big phil is.

i think just me and el hombre were the only ones, out of 10,000 members, who rated him and thought that we shouldnt judge him off 10 mins of football

*smug smiley*

I rated him, you can never really judge a player over so little time, although there are many on here who try to

It would have been so easy tonight for him to come on and simply see the game out, but he tried to change it, and for all those that say well they where 3-0 up at the time, they needed to push on to go through. Big Phil might be able to build off this and Hughes should repay the fact that he didn't lay down and die like a lot players would being thrown on like that.

I was actually shocked when he came on he looks like a fookin tank!!!

And the way he just brushed off tackles... I would start him ahead of Evans against WBA, Evans was rubbish.

avoidconfusion said:

And the way he just brushed off tackles... I would start him ahead of Evans against WBA, Evans was rubbish.

He deserves a start on Sunday,

After his cameo performance tonight he should start at the weekend and for me should be given a start in the games at least until we sign someone else in Jan. He may be no good but unless he is given a proper chance we will never know. Its pointless to keep playing the likes of Vassell, Benjani, Evans over him because I know that they are no good and it doesnt matter how many chances they have they will never be any good!

Ducado said:
avoidconfusion said:

He deserves a start on Sunday,

Yea. Evans definitely does not. But then again neither does Robinho looking at how crap he was today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.