Big Phil

itshinchcliffe its5 said:
avoidconfusion said:
I was actually shocked when he came on he looks like a fookin tank!!!

And the way he just brushed off tackles... I would start him ahead of Evans against WBA, Evans was rubbish.

Not sure what anyone sees in evans - pub player at best. Apologies in advance to any pub playing centre forwards :)

you were probably saying that about cas until he played tonight

moron

Alex B said:
Hes pretty fast and has a good touch. Better than anything else we have got.
I was going to say the same

But then I think myself and others have written him off before. Perhaps a reminder to us not to write off players like Phil and Jo.

I'd like to see him start at WBA as well. You never know what could happen, and his physique/attitude should suit the way we play. Perhaps all he has been missing is a little bit of self-belief?

I said a few weeks ago that I thought he had potential and should be given a go preferably in a 4-4-2 but got loads of negative comments back. I thought he looked good tonite and took his goal really. Give the guy a chance, he's certainly better than Evans or Benjani who cant even control the ball.

deserves a chance regardless of whether he scored or not last night.
im fed up of players like evans continually being given a chance. he has not impressed in any game he has played in and looks at best a championship player. im not saying caicedo is a world beater but he has shown that he has it in him to score a goal and at very leat he seemed to be interested in trying to make an impression last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.