Big shout out to Gareth Barry

Left too soon, still better than Fernando, Garcia and Delph. This, and last season he also add more value than Toure.

I'll go as far to say he's one of the City greats!

I fully agree with you on that.

Looking back now, he was an absolute snip at £12 million an he was as important as anyone in winning the FA Cup and first PL title as any player.

And the cross for Lukaku's winner in the first leg was fantastic.

Gareth Barry will always get a big cheer from me whenever he plays at Etihad.

Heard this said many times when he's being spoken about,I remember watching him very closely a few games,when nowhere near the ball,and his positional play was immense,a proper reader of the game,like you say a lot that doesn't get seen on telly,as it follows the ball all the time.........can't forget his fuck up at Southampton though for us a few years back.....dick !!

Can't for the life of me work out what he was doing that day, still!

i'm sorry but i still think it was poor judgement on pellegrini;s behalf, i presume, letting him leave -the only player i've got a name and number on the back of a city shirt for. Proud of that.

Nobody better than GazBaz at falling over and winning soft free kicks.

Yeah used to love that about him. Kolarov a worthy heir in that regard.

Fantastic player for us. I just feel like we never got a chance to say goodbye to him and with the shoddy way the club dealt with him I hope he realises the respect and affection we'll always have for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.