big update on Johnson...and more

Daz_Blue said:
If this was true how do you get Yaya in the team ?

Either Ireland or SWP would miss out as Barry will start .....
Leave de Jong out. It's a squad game anyway, there should be no players guaranteed there place in the side.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
nmc said:
Given

Johnson Toure Kompany Lescott

Toure Ireland De Jong

Tevez Eto'o Robinho

Bench: Ned, Zab, SWP, Bellemy, Petrov & Keeper (Bridge and Richards!)

Edit - Christ I forgot Barry.

And Barry????

barry in there over de jong for me

i really rate de jong, but barry would give us more both ends, as would toure, both players passing is better with more range

but we can rotate anyway

markbmcfc said:
bizzbo said:
Tricky_Trev said:
OK... i'm fairly new to Bluemoon. Is "tolmie's hairdoo" reliable? Because i bloody hope so!

find the original post.

click 'profile'.

click 'search user's posts'.

try to find previous 'ITK' statements, and, using the gift of hindsight, decide wether they appear to have been genuinely informed.

make your own mind.

Just done that...and he did have a lot to say about Mourinho coming, which clearly hasnt happened.

Im not going to attempt to discredit the OP but, personally, i dont believe.

That is your choice mark...but I bet the ones on here who believe it (right or wrong) are happier for it......

I certainly am.

Big Ernst said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Been on hols last couple of weeks, did I miss anything...

Hope this brings a little bit of sunshine back with me.

Have just learned this afternoon the following....

We are now firmly in the mix for Glenn Johnson, having only asked for updates up until Sunday night.

We have since offered to include Benjani on top of any fee- we still owe £3.5m based on future appearances (ones he certainly won't be afforded in a City shirt)

There is no actual fee, only that we will match cash offers - currently £18m from Liverpool and Chelsea.

Johnson is now into a serious rethink, having initially counted us out.

Tevez is a City player in all but name - we have a five year agreement in principle - money is closer to Robbie's than previous speculation led everyone to believe.

City expect to announce a formal verbal statement by Friday.

Re Samuel Eto'o. City have entered into an agreement of mutual understanding with both the player's solicitor and Barca.

The solicitor is flying into London on Friday. Eto'o is awaiting to agree a loyalty payment of £1m loyalty payment due to him from Barca, as part of his contract to reward Champs success.

Barca quoted City last week £26m for Yaya Toure, a real interest was declared by Hughes, hence the new contract offer by Barca to Toure was derisory.

The only speculative part of the info given to me, Kolo is crucial to this deal going forward,

Apologies if I've posted anything that's already been mentioned on here previously.

Where from?? Sources please.... Encona West Indian Pepper by any chance??

Pmsl hope he is right though getting bored now

Carlsberg dont do threads for people who are just back from holidays but if they did, this would probably be it.........![/quote]

PMSL

Toure is a defensive mid and back up CB... So it would be De Jong's place up for grabs...

samharris said:
markbmcfc said:
bizzbo said:
Tricky_Trev said:
OK... i'm fairly new to Bluemoon. Is "tolmie's hairdoo" reliable? Because i bloody hope so!

find the original post.

click 'profile'.

click 'search user's posts'.

try to find previous 'ITK' statements, and, using the gift of hindsight, decide wether they appear to have been genuinely informed.

make your own mind.

Just done that...and he did have a lot to say about Mourinho coming, which clearly hasnt happened.

Im not going to attempt to discredit the OP but, personally, i dont believe.

That is your choice mark...but I bet the ones on here who believe it (right or wrong) are happier for it......

I certainly am.

To be honest with you mate I say this because in 100 ITK posts, 99.999999999 of them are never accurate. Especially recently, there are new ITK posts from people with sources every day on this forum, usually telling different stories. So much so that now, i dont believe any of it. That doesnt mean I have anything against the OP however.

If its true, I will be just as happy as the rest of you. Bloody delighted in fact.

Why is always by Friday, why can't it ever be by Tuesday...or Wednesday....

Cheers for the info mate, much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.