big update on Johnson...and more

Give over, load of shite. The fact that people are so desperate to believe this crap is embarrassing.

Completely fabricated bullshit, and information that only an extremely select few would be privvy to.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2389876&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2389871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... id=2389871</a>

Update on Eto'o:

A Barcelona daily sports paper is reporting that City have made a second offer of over 30M euros for Eto'o. Barcelona have accepted the bid and want the transfer to be completed asap so they can use the money towards signing Ribery and Villa. (prob leaked to turn the fanbase against Eto'o so he doesn't run down his contract)

We are the only club to have agreed to Eto'os wage demands. Eto'o hasn't turned us down but is not keen on joining us without some guarantee that we can make Champions League place next season (which is the delay). United have enquired but not made an offer.

It goes without saying that without a manager with a winning track record, we can only convince him with top quality signings as promised to Robinho, to get him to sign.

Chicken and egg springs to mind. Though, if we get Eto'o I think our problems are over with regard to attracting the quality we need.

I hope Eto'o and Tevez have not read the recent articles on here. Hughes needs to start talking positively and saying we are going for a CL place bec that is what world class players want to hear. We only have to finish above Arsenal, Aston Villa almost did it with comparatively small resources until they ran out of steam bec of lack of squad depth.

Valencia have officially put the international centre backs Raul Albiol(23) and Marchena(29) up for sale as they have just 2 years left on their contracts. They are saying officially they want to keep Silva but I would be surprised if the creditors let them.

Anyway, it looks like our owners are going for the best first so RSC, Crouch? look to be a 3rd choice signings, thank god.

Hopefully, Tevez enjoys the North West with guaranteed football more than London and the Chelsea bench.

Looks likely it will all be resolved this week. It can't be soon enough for me as I am sick of waiting for a second signing.

KiteSurfer Gal, Cheshire/Barcelona
15/06/2009 at 14:35

pardoe said:
Give over, load of shite. The fact that people are so desperate to believe this crap is embarrassing.

Completely fabricated bullshit, and information that only an extremely select few would be privvy to.

which bits back up your info

gud read da sounds very promising , ii wud deffo lyk 2 c yaya nd tevez bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it , they no wa they r duin for example ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now hes wank

sthelensblue said:
gud read da sounds very promising , ii wud deffo lyk 2 c yaya nd tevez bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it , they no wa they r duin for example ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now hes wank

Can anyone convert?

C_T_I_D said:
sthelensblue said:

Can anyone convert?

I'm younger than him and I ain't got a f*cking clue

sthelensblue said:

try english next time .......... Text speak is a big no no on the forum

welcome by the way

sthelensblue said:

Past it? he is 28 and has just been their top scorer this season, and scored in the champions league final

and they won the treble

clueless

its because he has 1 year left on contract, wants mega money, and they wont break their wage structure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.