big update on Johnson...and more

C_T_I_D said:
sthelensblue said:
gud read da sounds very promising , ii wud deffo lyk 2 c yaya nd tevez bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it , they no wa they r duin for example ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now hes wank

Can anyone convert?

No, babelfish didn't recognise this language :)

Manchester_City_Blue said:
C_T_I_D said:
sthelensblue said:
gud read da sounds very promising , ii wud deffo lyk 2 c yaya nd tevez bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it , they no wa they r duin for example ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now hes wank

Can anyone convert?

I'm younger than him and I ain't got a f*cking clue

Pmsl..

sthelensblue said:

I'll try and translate -

Good read that sounds very promising, I would definitely like to see Yaya and Tevez but not Eto'o as Barcelona have only decided to let him go because he's past it, they know what they're doing. For example Ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now he's wank.

I've heard it all now.

A 28 year old footballer who just scored in the CL final is apparently "past it..."

I Wish I was "past it..."

Putting both bits of info together, our whole summer effectively depends on the Tevez deal

It Tevez signs, Eto o will sign , If Kolo signs Yaya will come, if they arrive Johnson will probably come.

This is going to be one hell of a week if this info is legit.

Squeky bum time me thinks.

sthelensblue said:

That was just noise.

I did hang my hat on Mourinho, and for very good reasons. Despite the outcome, nothing I posted/told me to believe absolutely anything but.

I've put myself out there to be shot at - go ahead, make my day!

But sure there are enough intelligent posters on here to appreciate that not all things in football are black and white.

I also posted Kolo Toure was coming in Jan, sure it made me look stupid, but the reality of its happening was a lot closer to the reality.

I also hope it can be appreciated that, as a fellow blue, I also find it a struggle not to get carried away when I'm told things.

But it would be stupid of me to disregard the source of info I do have.

As a footnote to my original posting, I have never been his biggest fan - far from it.

But Garry Cook has impressed a lot of people at City in last fortnight, especially Hughes and chairman. He seems to be on a mission (prob because of Kaka?)

He is setting the agenda for so many clubs at the moment.

It's why we will soon be asked to join the G14 at the invitation of others, at the expense of Newcastle.

Now you can take that to the bank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.