Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

Not enough time to write them all

Karen Brady - Slags our owners at every opportunity while her clubs own fans attack and protest against her and clubs directors . She should stick to TV reality shows .

Danny Mills - First Class Bell End

Simon Jordan - Another Mouth Piece Cockney slags our club whilst he failed with Crystal Palce - First Class Bell

Glen Hoddle - Boring whinging Voice always having a pop at City - First Class Bell

Big Fat Take A Bung Sam - WTF

David Molyes - Negative Manager , let’s stop City (park the bus and every thing else ) just because we dismantled his mid table Everton side when we bought Lescott.

Pullis - BELL END

Clinton Morrison - How does he get the gig ?
Martin Keown - Dinosaur - Bell END

Martin I Hate City Tyler - Drival of a voice , boring commentary a turn sound off if I watch any game of football when he is on . How he has lasted all these seasons - Bell END

A could spend all day writing more here just a few
Couldn't disagree with any of them.
I'd add Niall Quinn, fcuk knows what we did to him to cause the animosity he shows towards us at times

John Terry
Danny Mills
Paul Merson
Richard Keys
Ian “65 million” Darke
Sergio Ramos
The Porto manager
Neil Warnock
Neymar
Charlie Adam
Martin Tyler
Lesse Jingard (to disguise the Utd connection)
Courtney Meppen-Walters

All people I wouldn’t tire of slapping
Good shout.

I'd add Niall Quinn, fcuk knows what we did to him to cause the animosity he shows towards us at times
Yeah, his apparent dislike of all things City has always baffled me. He was always liked and respected by us, the fans. Liked by his fellow pros within the game, and just seemed an affable sort of chap all round.
But since he left he seems to have done nothing but bad-mouth us all the time.

Strange.

Jason Cundy
Perry Groves - in fact, just complete the whole list of Talkshite presenters.

All commentators. Most pundits, apart from Souness, and Alex Scott - by far the best of the female bunch.

Err, that just about covers it.

Sorry, special mention for the 2 Dannys - Mills and Murphy.

That's it.......... for now!

I’ve never forgiven Benni McCarthy for celebrating in front us at Blackburn away in 2007. He always winds up the other fans by doing it and there’s no need.

Adebayor is a bit of a bellend isn’t he?

Gareth Bale in the same mould, so much talent but not that arsed about using it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.