Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

He might be with Phil now, but I always hated Mike Channon. And I will tell you why. When I was young, I remember watching the world cup and we were in it, showing you how long ago that was. Well, it was a Scotland game that was being shown, for some reason Channon was part if the panel. They were talking about us, obviously, then up pipes the bold Worzel loving **** with, "Never mind about Scotland, what about England, what about our lads?"

Ever after that, even if he scored a good goal, I would look at him and jusy say ****. Every single time.
Cuntish **** if ever there was one Channon. I remember he used to do a windmill with his arm after he scored. Well, Manchester may get a lot of rain but it's a surprisingly windless place given how little that arm of his moved when he was with us. ****.

Can I throw in Gordon Ramsey... cook and occasional footballer at Old Trafford (charity /football match)?
May as well add Ollie Murs John Bishop and that TOWIE twat...

Imagine telling your kids - I'm taking you to the theatre of dreams, only for that bunch of crud, to roll out...

Sorry forgot the fat dancer bloke from Take Tat, who may have instigated it but now lives in Switzerland.

Cuntish **** if ever there was one Channon. I remember he used to do a windmill with his arm after he scored. Well, Manchester may get a lot of rain but it's a surprisingly windless place given how little that arm of his moved when he was with us. ****.

My old fella use to say he`d be a much better player if he tied his boots to his arse. He was on the floor more than a carpet fitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.