Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

I think hes one of the better ones. Gets the same abuse Le Saux used to get for being a bit cleverer than the usual
Met pat in Maine road players lounge after a game v Chelsea back in th late 80s, I was 18-19 years old and he was dressed like Morrisey, stood out from all the shiny shirts and suits at the time. Nice guy as well, my cousins best mate was Kevin Mcallister who played on the opposite wing as Nevin and he introduced us to him. Like I said he’s a nice guy, well educated and in my opinion one of the best football pundits now.

I think hes one of the better ones. Gets the same abuse Le Saux used to get for being a bit cleverer than the usual
I think the le saux stuff was largely homophobic abuse not helped at all by Robbie Fowler’s crass behaviour that time. Nevin comes across as a bit condescending whereas other obviously well educated pundits, Nedum for example, don’t have such an air of superiority about them

I think the le saux stuff was largely homophobic abuse not helped at all by Robbie Fowler’s crass behaviour that time. Nevin comes across as a bit condescending whereas other obviously well educated pundits, Nedum for example, don’t have such an air of superiority about them
Generation between them mate

Not forgetting that utter piece of garbage Lee Hughes aswell as that stupid fuckin dance. Grade A wanker

Glenn Hoddle? ...people were reincarnated 'to learn and face some of the things you have done - good and bad. 'He said: 'You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason...". If he had said this in 2021 with twitter/facebook, he would have been out within hours.

Fat slug tebas, Melissa reddy, Megan rapinhoe, Peter Walton, uli hoeness, creepy **** jake humpries Just to name a few.
Reasoning is that they add fuck all to society as a whole, complete and utter oxygen thieves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.