Biggest C**T to ever play for city

Danny Mills, only good thing he did was score that screamer against Everton.

Danny Mills. Leeched 30k a week off us when we couldn't afford it, for 5 years. Never has a good word to say about us, has absolutely no affinity with the fans, yet still gets asked about us in the media as if he is a Blue.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Streak said:
salford blue 62 said:
can we expand on why hopkins wae so bad,any stories?

From what I know he was generally an absolute thug who was always spoiling for a fight. As well as being an absolute piss head. I vaguely recall quite a few City fans being pretty pissed off when we signed him as his reputation away from the pitch was that bad.
He also bad-mouthed Manchester, comparing it unfavourably to Birmingham. I think the term home-sick was used to describe him on more than one occasion iirc.

He would only go out with his hangers on in toe. Always spoiling for a fight. Heard that he was bailed out the shit on more than one occasion by the clubs he played for.

Remember selling him to West Brom and we played them not long after. "Thank you very much for signing Hopkins" was a top song that evening.

I think Hopkins is streets ahead of anybody.

Danny Mills as he is just a despicable individual closely followed by Benjani.......his "performance" when he came on as a sub v united in the LC Semi at our place is still the stuff of legend in our house as I took my 11 year old and his mates & was having a hissy fit in the stands due to his lack of effort.

I know he scored in a derby but anyone who falls asleep & misses a flight on his way to a new job really is a fcuking waste of space.

Jerome Boateng always injured and went back to Germany after a year . Don't no why he bothered signing for us .

baildon blue said:
Jerome Boateng always injured and went back to Germany after a year . Don't no why he bothered signing for us .
He did nothing to warrant being discussed in the company of Barton, Mills et al.

Big Swifty said:
You could pick a team of these bad lots the, according to the voting:

Schmeichel

Mills,Bond, Ball, Thatcher

McManaman, Barton, Clough, Robinho

Cole, Tevez

Mine would be similar

Smicheichel

Mills, Corluka ( leaving for Spuds) , Distin , Bridge (I'll never stop a cross in my life)

Mc Minimum, Barton, McIlroy, Steve Daley

Sturridge, Lee Bradbury

aguerooooo said:
Stoned Rose said:
01cravend said:
ben-thatcher-o.gif

What a ****.
Looked a fair challenge to me !!! ps have they recovered the players head yet??

Fuck all wrong with that. I was the giver and receiver of a few of those in the Wythenshawe Sunday league many moons ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.