Biggest C**T to ever play for city

I actually got Danny Mills on the back of my shirt when he signed. I fully regret that decision.

East15East said:
Big Swifty said:
You could pick a team of these bad lots the, according to the voting:

Schmeichel

Mills,Bond, Ball, Thatcher

McManaman, Barton, Clough, Robinho

Cole, Tevez

Mine would be similar

Smicheichel

Mills, Corluka ( leaving for Spuds) , Distin , Bridge (I'll never stop a cross in my life)

Mc Minimum, Barton, McIlroy, Steve Daley

Sturridge, Lee Bradbury

Steve Daley was our biggest waste of money. But I dont think he could be blamed because Swales put his decimal point in the wrong place on the cheque. Was he that bad a personality?

cibaman said:
East15East said:
Big Swifty said:
You could pick a team of these bad lots the, according to the voting:

Schmeichel

Mills,Bond, Ball, Thatcher

McManaman, Barton, Clough, Robinho

Cole, Tevez

Mine would be similar

Smicheichel

Mills, Corluka ( leaving for Spuds) , Distin , Bridge (I'll never stop a cross in my life)

Mc Minimum, Barton, McIlroy, Steve Daley

Sturridge, Lee Bradbury

Steve Daley was our biggest waste of money. But I dont think he could be blamed because Swales put his decimal point in the wrong place on the cheque. Was he that bad a personality?

I think we need to clarify what we mean by 'c*nt'. Schmeichel was a gentleman whatever you think about his time at the 'rags'. Same could be said of Distin. Steve Daley always seemed very gentlemanly as well.

Who the f*ck was Robert Hopkins ?

I've looked at Wikipedia and he came to us during the 1986/87 season and left at the end of that season as well.

Don't recall him at all though I was in the south of France at the time, drinking a lot and doing a lot of drugs.

Robert Hopkins was basically a journeyman player that was part of the infamous Birmingham Six that included Mick Harford, Tony Coton and others who would fight with anyone on a night out. Doorman, other teams supporters. Nothing was out of bounds. I've put a link to some of the exploits they got up to further back in the thread.

Tbilisi said:
Danny Mills as he is just a despicable individual closely followed by Benjani.......his "performance" when he came on as a sub v united in the LC Semi at our place is still the stuff of legend in our house as I took my 11 year old and his mates & was having a hissy fit in the stands due to his lack of effort.

I know he scored in a derby but anyone who falls asleep & misses a flight on his way to a new job really is a fcuking waste of space.

I agree and i dont believe he scored at old trafford. No contact was made with that ball he really was a useless lazy ****

Marvin said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Marvin said:
To be fair to Danny Mills, a lot of the criticism he made of City in the Mancini season turned out to be right. We just didn't like hearing it from an ex-blue at the time when everyone else was critical of Mancini's management. Ex-players, especially recent ex-players hear stuff from staff, and players.

Very few fans know players properly so threads like these are meaningless

Maybe so Marvin, so by your rule your criticism of Mancini (or citing Danny's criticisms) are equally meaningless.

Should we take statements from Yaya's agent and Aguero's dad as evidence of unrest in the squad?
Mills was employed as a pundit and made repeated comments about team spirit under Mancini. And unlike most City observers he was well placed to comment. And his criticism made him unpopular

I didn't believe him at the time because I didn't want to, but you only have to listen to Khaldoon's comments and the famous holistic quotes, and then look back at the whole Tevez episode to realise that much of what Mills said was right.

It doesn't mean that any comment about City however trivial should be accepted. That wasn't what I was saying at all.

Mills is a spiteful. Ungrateful tw@t who put the boot in regarding City at every conceivable opportunity.
He wasn't slagging Mancini off so much when we won the FA Cup and the title. So I think you are a little bit
off the mark there Marvin.

TGR said:
Marvin said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Maybe so Marvin, so by your rule your criticism of Mancini (or citing Danny's criticisms) are equally meaningless.

Should we take statements from Yaya's agent and Aguero's dad as evidence of unrest in the squad?
Mills was employed as a pundit and made repeated comments about team spirit under Mancini. And unlike most City observers he was well placed to comment. And his criticism made him unpopular

I didn't believe him at the time because I didn't want to, but you only have to listen to Khaldoon's comments and the famous holistic quotes, and then look back at the whole Tevez episode to realise that much of what Mills said was right.

It doesn't mean that any comment about City however trivial should be accepted. That wasn't what I was saying at all.

Mills is a spiteful. Ungrateful tw@t who put the boot in regarding City at every conceivable opportunity.
He wasn't slagging Mancini off so much when we won the FA Cup and the title. So I think you are a little bit
off the mark there Marvin.

Very much this. Whichever way you look at it Mills was a despicable leech at City and has neddlessly badmouthed us like fuck since he left. He is as useful a pundit as he was a squad member at City, and how the fuck he has got media work and been put on a key FA committee is mysterious (until you think that cretins like David Mellor, Greg Dyke etc have had senior apointments)

Deepest Blue said:
TFC said:
01cravend said:
ben-thatcher-o.gif

This is the most cuntish thing a City player has ever done IMO. Didnt mind Thatcher before this either, daft twat.
On the pitch Dennis Tueart's assault on George Potter of Hartlepool runs it close.
Off the pitch Courtney Meppen Walter and sadly Kaziu Deyna did terrible things.
Wasn't Potter also sent off while on the stretcher? Can't remember it that clearly as it's nearly 40 years ago but I'm sure both teams were down to ten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.