Biggest C**T to ever play for city

Regarding Robert Hopkins - read Paul Lake's autobiography. He singles out Hopkins as the vilest player at City in his time, despite having at least some good things to say about most contemporaries.

Lakey was, along with others, over the moon when RH left. (Can't quote verbatim as I don't have the book any longer - perhaps someone could who still has it?)

Big Swifty said:
Regarding Robert Hopkins - read Paul Lake's autobiography. He singles out Hopkins as the vilest player at City in his time, despite having at least some good things to say about most contemporaries.

Lakey was, along with others, over the moon when RH left. (Can't quote verbatim as I don't have the book any longer - perhaps someone could who still has it?)

Hi Swifty, well remembered. He says on page 76 of his autobriography "During my entire time at City I only ever took umbrage to one new arrival, a lad called Robert Hopkins. He treated the young professionals with utter contempt, and we did cartweels around the training ground when he was offloaded to West Brom".

Barton, couldn't give a toss about on field events in relation to this title. The guy is a thug and did some cuntish things that rival or better a lot of footballers we've had. Add to that the fact he is still a **** to this day, he gets my vote.

Andy Morrison. But he was thd sort of **** we needed at the time.

So he was a good ****.

Crab Paste! said:
Nicky Summerbee. That **** had the nerve to turn up at Maine Road, pull on a sky blue shirt, and proceed to be nowhere near as good as his Dad!

I can't believe it took nine pages for him to get a mention. He never tried to hide or apologise for the fact that he chose to be a boyhood rag to piss his dad off. Then because he became Gio's mate, he somehow seemed to believe that he was blessed with similar talent and swanned around as if he owned the place.

He told a group of fans in the Kippax to fuck off one night as they tried to 'encourage' him to put more effort in. Thoroughly unpleasant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.