Biggest C**T to ever play for city

nice neil said:
Colin "sicknote" Bell . "ooooh me knee, I can't play" . The big soft shite !

Good shout.

Bert Trautmann deserves a mention too. "A sore neck" he would have us believe. What sort of excuse is that?

Can't believe nobody has mentioned "Daddy Dick".

Lying about death in his family. Putting on social media that he hates playing football. Saying that the young City players are all too flash despite him having a daft car and a fuck off fish tank. Blaming his underachieving on Pearce, Sven, Hughes, Mancini etc. And more than anything he had no qualms at all about admitting in interviews whilst he played for City that he was a boyhood united fan. Fuck him.

liamctid said:

Lying about death in his family. Putting on social media that he hates playing football. Saying that the young City players are all too flash despite him having a daft car and a fuck off fish tank. Blaming his underachieving on Pearce, Sven, Hughes, Mancini etc. And more than anything he had no qualms at all about admitting in interviews whilst he played for City that he was a boyhood united fan. Fuck him.

Andy Morrison was a legend and just what City needed at that time. I don't know if I'd go as far as labeling him a c**t, but he was one of the biggest thugs to ever to play the beautiful game. I'd love to have seen him against Roy Keane.

BlueSiam said:
liamctid said:

Andy Morrison was a legend and just what City needed at that time. I don't know if I'd go as far as labeling him a c**t, but he was one of the biggest thugs to ever to play the beautiful game. I'd love to have seen him against Roy Keane.

Think he's on about superman mate.

peoffrey said:
I always hated Anelka despite the goals he scored for us that arguably secured our Premier League status. He has all the ability in the world but his attitude holds him back. Anelka could have been prolific for a great European club but he just fucked off club after club and became unemployable. The apparent lack of remorse for the quenelle gesture sums the horrible bastard up.

He's not had a bad career. Played for Real Madrid, arsenal, city, Chelsea (amongst others). Won international trophies for France and frankly earned a shit load of money.

I very much doubt he looks back on his career and thinks his attitude held him back!

digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Rhlf68 said:
Alan Kernaghan. Not just because he was crap but because he blamed us for ruining his career and then said something along the lines of him taking great pleasure in our descent through the divisions 96 to 98. I would nt mind but City fans in general can forgive someone for being crap as long as they look like they are giving 100% and when he was playing for us regularly you could hear groups of fans singing his name.[/quote

I am still waiting for Alan K to catch up with play from that Coventry game all those years ago

hahaha it wasn't just the coventry game

kernaghan is king c#nt for me, for the pleasure he took in our demise considering he was one of many reasons for it
Yet the twat turns out for the vets 5 as side team recently!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.