Biggest C**T to ever play for city

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Der Bomber said:
McMinimum

Absolutely.

He took the piss and he genuinely didn't give a stuff about it.

I don't understand why he is allowed anywhere near the ground on match days, or how he is granted permission to stand on the pitch at half time or whenever it is when the floppy haired twat gives his opinion, but he is the only player in our history that has got my blood boiling.

I detest him with a passion.

I have said it before, that I can forgive many of the players that eventually took us down the divisions as they weren't good enough to keep us up, but that twatty mop haired dick can fuck right off.

Steve McMinimum is the **** of all time as far as I am concerned.
He had a good debut, though ;-)
Villa 4-1 wasn't it? He looked like he still had it that day. How easily I was fooled!

Trevor sinclair and I base my answer on the simple fact that he forever went on and on that he was a boyhood city fan....
Absolute bollocks.
He was anything but, he was one of those kids who supported whoever was at the top of the league and he definitely wasn't a city fan.
And when we all went to watch city from the estate he never came once, I can categorically confirm that.
So all this talk of him being a boyhood city fan is complete shite and he's my nomination for the biggest **** to play for city.

I forgot Daniel Sturridge....

And more importantly Dickson etuhu who decided to fuck off to a bigger club (Preston)

Was going to say fatboy Fowler, lazy **** who showed he still had something in him when he played the scum but couldn't be bothered any other games and judging by his gut couldn't be arsed in training either.
But Sinclair is right up there as well would have been a guaranteed starter for us but chose QPR ,boyhood fan really???

Tim of the Oak said:
Kevin Bond

Being Daddy's Boy didn't help him.
I think this is a little unfair. I think he showed a lot of character.

Fair enough GDM, Kevin's performances were solid.

Circumstances didn't help him nor having the nickname Spec / Special in the squad (in the days long before anyone had called themselves the Special 1).

Tim of the Oak said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Kevin Bond

Being Daddy's Boy didn't help him.
I think this is a little unfair. I think he showed a lot of character.

Fair enough GDM, Kevin's performances were solid.

Circumstances didn't help him nor having the nickname Spec / Special in the squad (in the days long before anyone had called themselves the Special 1).
He was a boo-boy for a bit, partly because of accusations of nepotism and partly because he was keeping Nicky Reid out his preferred position of centre half and sometimes the team altogether.

It wasn't his fault his dad picked him and it wasn't like he was picked from non-league obscurity.

He never became a favourite, but he managed to quell the boo boys by, as you say, putting in some solid performances and scoring a few penalties too iirc. He also scored that amazing goal v Everton when Trevor Francis got sent off for that feeble head-butt.

Fair play to Kevin Bond, I say. He showed a lot of metal strength and he's never slagged off the club since as far as I'm aware, although I'm not sure about the company he keeps these days ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.