Biggest Cult Hero?

I suppose the answer is technically Robbie Fowler, if we're not being specific about which cult.

The Goat. At first an awkard player (and at times limited) who didn't get off to a good start, supporters initally got on his back but went on to becoming one of our leading goalscorers up until Aguero arrived

Last edited:
Went home and away for years from the mid 80's so i'm saying Imre Varadi.
The bananas and the overall crack was brilliiant back then. View attachment 15737
Imre Varadi was a great player for us. A journeyman but he defo found his niche at City along with Paul Simpson and Paul Stewart great attacking prowess. Fans singing: "Imre, Imre Banana". Great away days :)

Tommy Hutch??? wasnt with us long and looked about 58 when he joined us but loved the way he dropped a shoulder and left defenders for dead.

Of course them days scoring a goal in a cup final also wasnt a bad thing neither. (the first one, I mean)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.