Biggest Diva Behaviour

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Wasn't it Val Kilmer who insisted that any extras on set weren't allowed to look him directly in the eye?
I'm fairly sure it's Tom Cruise but the only person in any danger of doing that would be Warwick Davis.

Wasn't it Val Kilmer who insisted that any extras on set weren't allowed to look him directly in the eye?

I went out with his ex-wife for a while when she was a teenager - that was a fucking close call for her.
She didn't take kindly to discovering I had taken her best mate behind the sight screen at Romiley cricket club for something other than catching practice.
And then she flounced off and met him, and the rest is tragedy.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:

I went out with his ex-wife for a while when she was a teenager - that was a fucking close call for her.
She didn't take kindly to discovering I had taken her best mate behind the sight screen at Romiley cricket club for something other than catching practice.
Jo anne Whalley; it's a small world indeed she knocked back my amorous advances at a party after the Cyprus Tavern.

waterloo blue said:

Jo anne Whalley; it's a small world indeed she knocked back my amorous advances at a party after the Cyprus Tavern.

It's smaller than you think mate - we used to go in Legends which, as I'm sure you know, was virtually opposite.
To think she gave up being stuck with an alcoholic compulsive gambler to seek fame and fortune in Hollywood.
She must be gutted.

waterloo blue said:

It's smaller than you think mate - we used to go in Legends which, as I'm sure you know, was virtually opposite.
To think she gave up being stuck with an alcoholic compulsive gambler to seek fame and fortune in Hollywood.
She must be gutted.
I hear she's still in rehab mate, might never recover

waterloo blue said:

She must be gutted.
waterloo blue said:

She must be gutted.
Her loss.

The bluemoon diva has to be the fucker who moaned on Christmas day that he got a blackberry off his dad but his sister got an iphone. He was making a proper twat of himself.

I remember hearing that Jean Claude Van Damme hired someone to follow him around on nights out with the sole purpose of picking any bits off his suit jacket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.