Biggest, Most Important home match in City’s history?

City 2 Stoke 1. 28th December 1998. If we hadn't won that I don't believe we'd be where we are now.

Sat 3 rows from the front of the Platt Lane, the atmosphere in the 2nd half was something to witness. The team came out, challenged for every ball, ran until their lungs burst and turned the game around. It was just the most fantastic day.

Sat 3 rows from the front of the Platt Lane, the atmosphere in the 2nd half was something to witness. The team came out, challenged for every ball, ran until their lungs burst and turned the game around. It was just the most fantastic day.
My Dad was saying only the other day, how something changed thàt day between the fans and the players. It was a real turning point

We can’t forget what a tough match it is going to be too. Real Madrid are European Cup / Champions League experts. Kings of that competition.

This FA cup final is a multitude bigger game than the RM one, the first major final between the two teams, the UCL is still a manufactured ball juggling cheat fest that will be usurped by another competition with another name down the line.

In 20 years time the UCL lovers will be longing for their long dead competition whilst the FA cup will be in its 170'th year.
Fa cup better than the European Cup is crazy talk.

This. Never felt as sick before a game as this one, including the QPR one.
I remember being surprisingly calm before that game… the anticipation was palpable but I remember being really confident we would beat them… it was great to see Fergie park the bus - did they even have a shot on target that night - I don’t remember one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.