Biggest, Most Important home match in City’s history?

If we get through this game with a win it will just show the enormous character and mentality this team has. They know just how important this game is to Pep and the owners. It’s going be an amazing night of full of nerves and drama.

Only time (and the result) will tell… my suspicion if the result is positive we will look back at this game as the biggest

For shear drama - QPR, Villa and Spurs (CL) were just amazing experiences and I will take each to my grave

The nerves and excitement before United 2012 and then 93.20 were off the scale. Simply the best. The fix from those end of season games was unparalleled and will never be topped.

The significance of those wins was that we have since gone on to be the dominant team in England for the last decade.

I place tomorrow above anything else since. It’s absolutely huge and similar to United 2012. But this time it’s not just England - it’s
the gateway to being the undisputed heavyweight champion of Europe. And the world.

Also, depending on the outcome of those charges, we might not get the chance again anytime soon.

Whilst you can’t really define “bigger” or “most important”, The next three weeks could end up being the pinnacle of the club’s history and if we win all three will likely to never be bettered in terms of the way we did it.

The nerves and excitement before United 2012 and then 93.20 were off the scale. Simply the best. The fix from those end of season games was unparalleled and will never be topped.

I believe that winning our first champions league to make a treble having beaten United in a cup final would top it. Certainly for sheer emotion and joy for me.

Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that.

Yeah I’m dead tired of hearing it. Let’s shut those cunts up.

QPR in hindsight is still the biggest game because it started all this, but tmrw is a close second. Let’s batter them.
Then the narrative will then shift to "ahh but big clubs win back-to-back champions leagues as well as the boat race and grand national"

Aguearo moment will be the the best but if we win realmadrid could potentially be second.

I think our two biggest home matches have either been York Away where we took 378,000,000 Blues or the Gillingham ‘99 play off final at Wembley Stadium.

I think our two biggest home matches have either been York Away where we took 378,000,000 Blues or the Gillingham ‘99 play off final at Wembley Stadium.
Where many Blues failed to see the outcome because they had buggered off down Wembley Way.

Both games you mentioned were not home matches either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.