Biggest Regrets

i can certainly say i regret quite a few things i've done,some involve trusting the wrong people,some financial mistakes (one in particular) but the biggest involved a beautiful girl and the fact i was too young and took her for granted!

Anyone who claims they have no regrets isn't being truthful to themselves , we all have them to different extents .......

i've got too many to list , but you rarely get second chances in life.

Clubber said:
My biggest regret was not moving into student accommodation when I was at Uni, and stayed at home. Really missed out on the full 'experience', and could have added a lot more notches to my bed post, to boot.

Got a few regrets but that my biggest on I think. I would urge anyone who is going to uni, even one close to home, MOVE IN.

What's yours?

Alot of my mates would say this too, I think I'm the rare case that actually prefers (in some, but not all ways) to live at home. I lived out last year, and as much as I loved the social side at times, lack of sleep got to me in the end, lack of funds, being ill all the time, and I clearly fell behind with Uni etc etc. It's not all it's cracked up to be, and so long as your a sociable person you can get the same experience or near enough living at home. I guess it's just more difficult, but it's still do-able!

not reading enough books, either for learning or enjoyment. too much time online these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.