Biggest Regrets

TCIB said:
Losing "the one" is mine. Just got "comfortable" then bored. Im a fooking idiot, i'm destined to be...

foreveraloney.png

Been there, still look back 20-odd years later & wonder. Still, happily married with family so can't complain.

Not taking my GCSEs seriously. Should have got A*s and a few As as was predicted but got mostly Cs.

Picking a joke of a college course and now having to go back to do A Levels at 18 when my mates are going uni.

Telling a girl that I was getting into that she had a fat sister by cracking a few fat jokes is up there as well. Didn't speak for over a year and we still don't like we user to and she was a solid 9/10.

Committing to too much, too young. Got my own house, girlfriend, a brilliant little boy. Perfect little family, what a lot of people search their whole lives for. But my girlfriend doesn't appriciate all I have sacrificed for her. And tries to have me under house arrest, and makes me feel bad if I ever think about myself, which is slowly making me miserable. Being 19, it can be a lot to carry, and I wanted so much more than my life.

But I know at the end of the day, my boy is the most special thing in my life. And one day I hope the things I wanted to do in my life, the places I want to see. I'd be able to experiance with him. Here's hoping!

When i was 13 the girl next door had her mate around on a sunday afternoon and her folks had gone out. they budded my window and said come round for a smoke.
basically after about half hour they made it clear that we were having a 3 some and went to get my tadger out. (i should point out they were in the yr above me)
basically I shat myself and ran home.

If i could get my hands on a time travelling device and go back i would beat the younger me's skin off with a rusty shovel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.