Biggest shithole in manchester?

Swales lives said:
PistonBlue said:
Interesting views from the shandy supping south Manc brigade, you sound like a bunch of cockneys.

I used to work for the Council all across the City and I was always most uncomfortable on the South. Longsight, Leve, Withington, Chorlton, all shitholes. Had me van screwed god knows how many times in Hulme and was appraoched by all sorts of tramps in Wythenshawe. Moss side, community spirit? Well they all keep quiet when Old Bill comes knocking I'll give them that.

North Manc isn't exactly posh but don't make out like theres this big cultural divide because there isn't.

Absolutely spot on mate. I'm born and bred North Manc, and moved to Chorlton, then Sale, now Cheshire.
South Mancs do seem to have a superiority complex over their Northern compatriots for some strange reason.
The North Manc response is usually "outside now then, you soft c*nt." Which I fully understand and quite like. South Manchester is full of pretentious bohemian arsewipes who have settled there because they lived on the Southside whilst at University. I don't get this impression from the Wythenshawe people I know, they're a bit more realistic.

If Manchester Uni was on Cheetham Hill Rd, Crumpsall would be like Chorlton and Prestwich would be Didsbury.
It's one City. The best city in England, with the nicest people and best music in the world. So drop the parochial snobbery, we're in this shit together. Up the blues.

South of Wythy is Timperley and Altrincham. Trafford Cheshire. Wythy/ Baguley is border. We hate them across the "bridge"

tueartsboots said:
Swales lives said:
PistonBlue said:
Interesting views from the shandy supping south Manc brigade, you sound like a bunch of cockneys.

I used to work for the Council all across the City and I was always most uncomfortable on the South. Longsight, Leve, Withington, Chorlton, all shitholes. Had me van screwed god knows how many times in Hulme and was appraoched by all sorts of tramps in Wythenshawe. Moss side, community spirit? Well they all keep quiet when Old Bill comes knocking I'll give them that.

North Manc isn't exactly posh but don't make out like theres this big cultural divide because there isn't.

Absolutely spot on mate. I'm born and bred North Manc, and moved to Chorlton, then Sale, now Cheshire.
South Mancs do seem to have a superiority complex over their Northern compatriots for some strange reason.
The North Manc response is usually "outside now then, you soft c*nt." Which I fully understand and quite like. South Manchester is full of pretentious bohemian arsewipes who have settled there because they lived on the Southside whilst at University. I don't get this impression from the Wythenshawe people I know, they're a bit more realistic.

If Manchester Uni was on Cheetham Hill Rd, Crumpsall would be like Chorlton and Prestwich would be Didsbury.
It's one City. The best city in England, with the nicest people and best music in the world. So drop the parochial snobbery, we're in this shit together. Up the blues.

South of Wythy is Timperley and Altrincham. Trafford Cheshire. Wythy/ Baguley is border. We hate them across the "bridge"

do you now !!!!!!!!!!!!1 and what bridge is that then

toby said:
tueartsboots said:
Swales lives said:
PistonBlue said:

do you now !!!!!!!!!!!!1 and what bridge is that then

prob the one over the railway tracks by brooklands roundabout.

they should make it a fucking draw bridge toby, crime in cheshire would be cut by 90% overnight ;)

Don't know what all the fuss surrounding Moston is all about TBH. My Grandparents have lived there for over 40 years now, never been burgled, never been mugged, never really had any hassle. They also go round Harpurhey pretty much everyday and nothing has ever happend there either.

Same applies to Gorton where I grew up. As long as you know people there, it's a quality place to live.

So stop jumping on the Harpurhey is shit bandwagon. If you intend to avoid trouble then you will, if you don't, you wont.

carrconormcfc said:
Don't know what all the fuss surrounding Moston is all about TBH. My Grandparents have lived there for over 40 years now, never been burgled, never been mugged, never really had any hassle. They also go round Harpurhey pretty much everyday and nothing has ever happend there either.

Same applies to Gorton where I grew up. As long as you know people there, it's a quality place to live.

So stop jumping on the Harpurhey is shit bandwagon. If you intend to avoid trouble then you will, if you don't, you wont.

Very well put. Nice one.

Longsight, horrid place and a complete dump.

Do traffic laws not apply in that area as well? So much unnecessary traffic in the area because wankers decide to park on double yellows meaning 2 lanes filter in to one. Police have no back bone in that area.

Longsight, horrid place and a complete dump.

Do traffic laws not apply in that area as well? So much unnecessary traffic in the area because wankers decide to park on double yellows meaning 2 lanes filter in to one. Police have no back bone in that area.
That’s a serious bump mate. Tell us the full story!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.