Biggest shithole in manchester?

Longsight, horrid place and a complete dump.

Do traffic laws not apply in that area as well? So much unnecessary traffic in the area because wankers decide to park on double yellows meaning 2 lanes filter in to one. Police have no back bone in that area.
Oi. My old stomping ground, if you don't mind. Lived there for 10 years, and they were the happiest years of my life. And no, I'm not joking.

Don't know what all the fuss surrounding Moston is all about TBH. My Grandparents have lived there for over 40 years now, never been burgled, never been mugged, never really had any hassle. They also go round Harpurhey pretty much everyday and nothing has ever happend there either.

Same applies to Gorton where I grew up. As long as you know people there, it's a quality place to live.

So stop jumping on the Harpurhey is shit bandwagon. If you intend to avoid trouble then you will, if you don't, you wont.
Your grandparents are the top gangsters, aren't they?

:)

Though Harpurhey doesn't sound very good tbh

Your grandparents are the top gangsters, aren't they?

:)

Though Harpurhey doesn't sound very good tbh
There’s no way a place with streets like this can be the biggest shithole in Manchester

408419BF-2D46-4F7F-8A8D-48EBC4AE8D72.jpeg
348E788F-0346-455F-982B-AB55465716A2.jpegE7D2E998-AC97-472C-9086-33426C446D6A.jpeg
B9637CCE-96B7-44DC-AE0B-7E795A38BAFF.jpeg

Attachments

• B6B47677-750C-41CF-9791-91F00A221D51.jpeg
    B6B47677-750C-41CF-9791-91F00A221D51.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 27
Longsight, horrid place and a complete dump.

Do traffic laws not apply in that area as well? So much unnecessary traffic in the area because wankers decide to park on double yellows meaning 2 lanes filter in to one. Police have no back bone in that area.

This.

I go through Longsight on my commute sometimes. It’s like the Wild West.

And a massive scruffy shithole.

The biggest shithole in Manchester is the walk from Piccadilly Station to Piccadilly Gardens then as you walk past the shutdown Debenhams building round the corner where side of the Arndale is.

The Zombie Mile.

I reckon there isn’t a more horrible looking part of any main part of any city centre anywhere.

Graffiti, litter, bin bags by bins, gangs of youths, spice heads, and awful streetscapes all in one disgusting stretch of what is meant to be the main part of Manchester city centre.

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest shithole in Manchester is the walk from Piccadilly Station to Piccadilly Gardens then as you walk past the shutdown Debenhams building round the corner where side of the Arndale is.

The Zombie Mile.

I reckon there isn’t a more horrible looking part of any main part of any city centre anywhere.

Graffiti, litter, bin bags by bins, gangs of youths, spice heads, and awful streetscapes all in one disgusting stretch of what is meant to be the main part of Manchester city centre.
Had to walk from St Peters Square to the ground yesterday due to the trams not going through the Gardens. Opted to cut through this way and fucking hell it was rough. Couldn't imagine being a visitor to the city, coming via Pic Station and walking down there. Not a great impression.

Cheetham Hill and Hollinwood are absolute shitholes. No pride in the area by those who live there, full of rubbish and generally run down and dirty.

If you don't take pride in your house and garden, don't expect anyone to either.

Both places need bulldozing and starting again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.