Biggest shithole in manchester?

Failsworth_Blue said:
scottyboi said:
I would say harpurhey or cheetham hill scruffy smackhead bastards.(obviously still has nice people) But has most smack rat fat dolite bitches i have ever seen. Harpurhey market is shocking

The old market or the new one? Haha in all serious you're right they're both shocking places, have you ever been to Asda in Harpurhey? Good grief.

Theres a lot of ''bad'' areas in Manchester i wouldn't be able to say which is the worst without spending a decent amount of time in them all

lol i park on asda car park everyday and get picked up i work for manchester working. I hate these areas with a passion now mate. i was born in gorton was a fucking nice place untill little scroats ruined it Craig rd and forber cresent.

black mamba said:
Have a walk down Princess Road in Moss Side , and it's side streets...... it makes Harpurhey look like Beverley Hills!

did all double glazing in moss side and tbh its a really nice place and does not deserve the rep it has. Obviously at night it is a different place but hapurhey worse tbh they dont give a shit they rob any poor sod.

mackenzie said:
Can't say I have ever been there as such (only passed in a car) but levenshulme looks shockingly bad when you go down the main drag.

Years ago. I used to go to the cinema in Levenshulme. It had a small hole in the middle of the screen.

mackenzie said:
Can't say I have ever been there as such (only passed in a car) but levenshulme looks shockingly bad when you go down the main drag.

Cheeky ****! Is it bollocks, it's gotta be somewhere in north manchester...Harpurhey i'd say...Fuckin dump

MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:

Cheeky ****! Is it bollocks, it's gotta be somewhere in north manchester...Harpurhey i'd say...Fuckin dump

levenshulme is alright its the fucking cash and carrys with rotting fruit that make it look trampy.

scottyboi said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
scottyboi said:
I would say harpurhey or cheetham hill scruffy smackhead bastards.(obviously still has nice people) But has most smack rat fat dolite bitches i have ever seen. Harpurhey market is shocking

The old market or the new one? Haha in all serious you're right they're both shocking places, have you ever been to Asda in Harpurhey? Good grief.

Theres a lot of ''bad'' areas in Manchester i wouldn't be able to say which is the worst without spending a decent amount of time in them all

lol i park on asda car park everyday and get picked up i work for manchester working. I hate these areas with a passion now mate. i was born in gorton was a fucking nice place untill little scroats ruined it Craig rd and forber cresent.

Fair enough mate i wasn't having a go at you before just saying that not everyone from those area's is a scruff but yes i avoid Harpurhey market and Asda as often as possible.

I was born in Blackley, has some nice parts and some bad parts and Failsworth is a decent enough area so can't really complain

Moss Side. Worked there in the 70s/80s. Still the only place I automatically lock the car doors when driving through.

denislawsbackheel said:
Moss Side. Worked there in the 70s/80s. Still the only place I automatically lock the car doors when driving through.

its not a shithole though mate its tidy really.Just the whole gunchester shit and all the shootings have dragged it right down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.