Biggest shithole in manchester?

mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:
MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
Can't say I have ever been there as such (only passed in a car) but levenshulme looks shockingly bad when you go down the main drag.

Cheeky ****! Is it bollocks, it's gotta be somewhere in north manchester...Harpurhey i'd say...Fuckin dump

levenshulme is alright its the fucking cash and carrys with rotting fruit that make it look trampy.

Well, Cheetham Hill has it's cash and carrys, and fruit stands outside the shops and they look always look mint.
Levenshulme on the other hand just looks like an untidy tatty shithole.

Better class in North Manc. ;-)

bullshit lol anything above city centre is a shithole that is 20 years behind imo haha

black mamba said:
I once lived on a Manchester overspill estate named Hillock in Whitefield ....... at that time it was probably the best council estate in Manchester , don't know what it's like now though.

Know it well. Not a bad estate.

I used to live on Parr Lane in Unsworth near the High School.

MCFC1986 said:
thinking about it, i'd say the only area in manchester that is actually a really nice area/place to live would be didsbury...

no there are other places hale bowdon timp sale some parts of urmston

toby said:
MCFC1986 said:
thinking about it, i'd say the only area in manchester that is actually a really nice area/place to live would be didsbury...

there not in manchester mate they are trafford and cheshire.

black mamba said:
I once lived on a Manchester overspill estate named Hillock in Whitefield ....... at that time it was probably the best council estate in Manchester , don't know what it's like now though.
i live just round the corner from hillock mate.theres a lot of good people on there but theres also alot of knobhead little gangsters.the albert has been demolished so they all go in the other boozers which you can probably guess.

scottyboi said:
anything above city centre is a shithole that is 20 years behind imo haha

Your graffiti and drug problems are more up to date so I'll give you that one. ;-)

scottyboi said:
toby said:
MCFC1986 said:

there not in manchester mate they are trafford and cheshire.

so they are is didsburys classed as manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.