Biggest shithole in manchester?

scottyboi said:
I would say harpurhey or cheetham hill scruffy smackhead bastards.(obviously still has nice people) But has most smack rat fat dolite bitches i have ever seen. Harpurhey market is shocking
In Cheetham Hill they sell the shit. The ugly ratfaced dogs you see are there to buy it,don't no hapurhey though.

m7mcfc said:
scottyboi said:
I would say harpurhey or cheetham hill scruffy smackhead bastards.(obviously still has nice people) But has most smack rat fat dolite bitches i have ever seen. Harpurhey market is shocking
In Cheetham Hill they sell the shit. The ugly ratfaced dogs you see are there to buy it,don't no hapurhey though.

was working on a guys house on waterloo rd estate these little skets started dealing and trying to rob shit from the house. They are shit scared of a hammer though

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/115/115768_harpurhey_the_worst_place_in_england.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... gland.html</a>

scottyboi said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Moss Side. Worked there in the 70s/80s. Still the only place I automatically lock the car doors when driving through.

its not a shithole though mate its tidy really.Just the whole gunchester shit and all the shootings have dragged it right down.

Never a good selling point that.

I once lived on a Manchester overspill estate named Hillock in Whitefield ....... it was engulfed by private houses and at that time it was probably the best council estate in Manchester , don't know what it's like now though.

mammutly said:
scottyboi said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Moss Side. Worked there in the 70s/80s. Still the only place I automatically lock the car doors when driving through.

its not a shithole though mate its tidy really.Just the whole gunchester shit and all the shootings have dragged it right down.

Never a good selling point that.

lol its hard to sell a car when it full of gun residue

scottyboi said:
MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
Can't say I have ever been there as such (only passed in a car) but levenshulme looks shockingly bad when you go down the main drag.

Cheeky ****! Is it bollocks, it's gotta be somewhere in north manchester...Harpurhey i'd say...Fuckin dump

levenshulme is alright its the fucking cash and carrys with rotting fruit that make it look trampy.

Well, Cheetham Hill has it's cash and carrys, and fruit stands outside the shops and they look always look mint.
Levenshulme on the other hand just looks like an untidy tatty shithole.

Better class in North Manc. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.