Biggest shithole you've ever been too?

I like Liverpool like the people too I go once a week to a night class there are some not nice places but they are trying to revamp most of the run down areas they are some rough places in Manchester too

scottyboi said:
Citysmith said:
Worked in Little Hulton for years, found it ok?

Worked in East London about a mile away from West Hams ground a place called Manor Park, it was rough, rough, rough. The stuff i witnessed down there would make your toes curl!! Full of ManYoo fans to top it off!!!

i use to live in little hulton. Its rough as a bears arse haah

I moved jobs from East London to Little Hulton and believe me Little Hulton was like a middle class suburb compared to Manor Park, East Ham etc.... Have drank in most boozers around LH and Walkden and always thought it was roughish, but not sh1t yourself walking down the road roughish. Class video of the landlord from the Shamrock shadow boxing on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVqtk9YduB4

Newlunar said:
It's a toss up between Eritrea and Dove Holes for me.

Dove Holes ? Drive at 35mph with your eyes closed for half a second and you've missed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.