Biggest shithole you've ever been too?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
warpig said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ernesto said:
brooklands/sale

I run the place.

have you ever thought of being councillor for the ward bb 2.0? im sure you could pursuade me, toby and bb1 to vote for you ;)

No, it's not how I roll. Self serving pigs the lot of them, frankly it's beneath me. People have often suggested I enter the political fray, and who knows one day the Brooklandsblue story may take me into that arena, but for now I could not afford the pay cut.

hahahaha! you make me chuckle.

Knowsely
Huyton
Bootle
Grimethorpe
Gipton in Leeds
The manor in Sheffield
Most of London

stony said:
Knowsely
Huyton
Bootle
Grimethorpe
Gipton in Leeds
The manor in Sheffield
Most of London
Forgot about Knowsley - rough as fuck - I felt over-dressed in jeans and a t-shirt - lol

r.soleofsalford said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i spent two weeks in holyhead one friday night. ;-}

oh dear, family have a 'Caravan' on Anglesey, about 5 miles away. Tried to watch the match there once, bad move.

anglesey quite nice, as for holyhead i would waste a shit there

Holyhead is a fucking hole. I used to do a bit of work for Anglesey Aluminium and I had to stay there quite a few times. It's a real fucking dump, oh and I forgot Barrow, what a fucking shithole that is.

r.soleofsalford said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
r.soleofsalford said:

oh dear, family have a 'Caravan' on Anglesey, about 5 miles away. Tried to watch the match there once, bad move.

Yeah, Treadour Bay is really nice, geat spot.

stony said:
r.soleofsalford said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Holyhead is a fucking hole. I used to do a bit of work for Anglesey Aluminium and I had to stay there quite a few times. It's a real fucking dump, oh and I forgot Barrow, what a fucking shithole that is.

yes barrow single lane going in, four lane motorway going out

TonyGrealishstache said:
r.soleofsalford said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Yeah, Treadour Bay is really nice, geat spot.

Beat me to it, I go every year!

r.soleofsalford said:

I once had the misfortune to stay in Barrow and there was a sign on the wall in my room which read "Residents are reminded to keep their rooms locked at all times for their own personal safety"

stony said:
r.soleofsalford said:

I once had the misfortune to stay in Barrow and there was a sign on the wall in my room which read "Residents are reminded to keep their rooms locked at all times for their own personal safety"

lmao that is class and btw my uncle lives in holyhead i didnt think it was a shithole. He works in brazil though the lucky git.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.