Biggest shithole you've ever been too?

scottyboi said:
stony said:
r.soleofsalford said:
yes barrow single lane going in, four lane motorway going out

I once had the misfortune to stay in Barrow and there was a sign on the wall in my room which read "Residents are reminded to keep their rooms locked at all times for their own personal safety"

lmao that is class and btw my uncle lives in holyhead i didnt think it was a shithole. He works in brazil though the lucky git.

When I went into the bar at night, the landlord asked me what time I wanted to get up. I told him I needed to start work at 8am. He went to the till and took out £3 in coins and threw them at me. "What the fuck was that for?" I said. He said "You've paid for B&B, if you think I'm getting up at that time in the morning to make your breakfast you can fuck right off"

stony said:
scottyboi said:
stony said:
r.soleofsalford said:
yes barrow single lane going in, four lane motorway going out

I once had the misfortune to stay in Barrow and there was a sign on the wall in my room which read "Residents are reminded to keep their rooms locked at all times for their own personal safety"

lmao that is class and btw my uncle lives in holyhead i didnt think it was a shithole. He works in brazil though the lucky git.

When I went into the bar at night, the landlord asked me what time I wanted to get up. I told him I needed to start work at 8am. He went to the till and took out £3 in coins and threw them at me. "What the fuck was that for?" I said. He said "You've paid for B&B, if you think I'm getting up at that time in the morning to make your breakfast you can fuck right off"

lmfao that is quality sounds like a proper good stay. Bet there was swingers eating eachother shit and all sorts in that place :D
was it a local place for local people?

scottyboi said:
lmfao that is quality sounds like a proper good stay. Bet there was swingers eating eachother shit and all sorts in that place :D
was it a local place for local people?

There was a big ship on the docks being refitted so virtually all the accommodation in Barrow was taken. It took me over 4 hours to finally find somewhere that wasn't fully booked.
A little backstreet pub that had Karaoke every night and someone selling everything from tax free baccy to dodgy meat in the tap room. Proper scratty little local boozer that made the pub in Shameless look like The Woolpack off Emmerdale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.