Biggest shithole you've ever been too?

Kinky by name said:
scottyboi said:
Kinky by name said:
scottyboi said:
Its a shithole but i live on a maine rd so dont have no bother. The benchill pub was the rummest pub ever lol.

I used to be a barman in the Greenwood Tree during my school holidays; it was like fucking Shameless![/quote]

hahaha on gladeside rd? i live on greenwood. I hate going on civic full of fat slags with kids screaming and there boyfriends (if they havent done a runner) all dressed in black fake tracksuits. BRap to that.

Thought parts of sunderland where i stayed briefly a couple of year ago was pretty bad.

If you ever find yourself stateside, steer clear of Philadelphia. My hometown, and I love it, but it's an unfriendly, dirty, crime ridden, shithole basically.

yankblue said:
If you ever find yourself stateside, steer clear of Philadelphia. My hometown, and I love it, but it's an unfriendly, dirty, crime ridden, shithole basically.

we flew back via there and the flight was overbooked so we took the cash to stay. Stayed in a hotel - brand name chain - jesus. It was a pit. There was a plate of chicken bones under our bed. Pulled furniture in front of the door and went to sleep with one eye open

simonk said:
yankblue said:

we flew back via there and the flight was overbooked so we took the cash to stay. Stayed in a hotel - brand name chain - jesus. It was a pit. There was a plate of chicken bones under our bed. Pulled furniture in front of the door and went to sleep with one eye open[/quote

Are you sure they were chicken bones???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.