Biggest tearjerking movie moment ever

swp80 said:
what about the end of green strret?
Joke right?
All Green Street did was have me in stitches at A) the accents, B) the shite storyline and C) the fight scenes, especially the one at Oxford Street station. My arse is still cringeing at the thought people world wide would have seen this embarassment of a film. I just hope those same people are savvy enough to realise its fuck all like that!

Pigeonho said:
swp80 said:
what about the end of green strret?
Joke right?
All Green Street did was have me in stitches at A) the accents, B) the shite storyline and C) the fight scenes, especially the one at Oxford Street station. My arse is still cringeing at the thought people world wide would have seen this embarassment of a film. I just hope those same people are savvy enough to realise its fuck all like that!

yes it's a joke lol

swp80 said:
Pigeonho said:
Joke right?

yes it's a joke lol
Good! Not with it this AM. Just sat and watched my lad look mortified at us leaving him in senior school for the first time!
Green Street 2. AAHHAHAHAH!!!

swp80 said:
Pigeonho said:
Good! Not with it this AM. Just sat and watched my lad look mortified at us leaving him in senior school for the first time!
Green Street 2. AAHHAHAHAH!!!

haha, how was he, nervous/excited? and never watched GS2 lol
Both, until it came time for the parents to leave, looked like a lost dog! Peeped into the window as we left though and he had a smile on his face so hopefully all should be well.
Not seen GS2 either, I can't think of anything worse really, even a Gary Neville compilation would be better! (maybe taking it to the extreme!)

Pigeonho said:
swp80 said:
haha, how was he, nervous/excited? and never watched GS2 lol
Both, until it came time for the parents to leave, looked like a lost dog! Peeped into the window as we left though and he had a smile on his face so hopefully all should be well.
Not seen GS2 either, I can't think of anything worse really, even a Gary Neville compilation would be better! (maybe taking it to the extreme!)

Lol good at least he didnt kick off. my brothers first day tomorrow at primary school aswell and i start collage same day. gutted well wanted to take him :(

After I had my first child I was a bit of an emotional wreck and cried at Scooby Doo 2 where Scooby and Shaggy are talking about how stupid they are...

Scooby: 'Re're rew rups'...

Just to clarify too, I am a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.