Biggest tearjerking movie moment ever

i know this is weird but i alwys seem to cry watching to kill a mockingbird. i really dont know why. and im not a cryer either.

philinho said:
After I had my first child I was a bit of an emotional wreck and cried at Scooby Doo 2 where Scooby and Shaggy are talking about how stupid they are...

Scooby: 'Re're rew rups'...

Just to clarify too, I am a man.

I also cried when my wife bought be a Gameboy Advance for my birthday...

I know it's already been mentioned but E.T. isn't just a case of crying when he goes home:

E.T. dies - tears of sadness

E.T. comes back from the dead - tears of joy

E.T. goes home - absolute uncontrollable sobbing.

I refuse to watch it again, it just gets embarrassing.

The scene in Highlander where Heather(his missus i think?) dies!
The whole thing combined with Queen's "who wants to live forever" does it every time!!

neely8 said:
The end of Field of Dreams gets me every time for very personal reasons.

And me... I think of the father I lost..

-- Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 pm --

Soulboy said:
Field of Dreams for me every time.

Women wouldn't get it... it's about a son and his dad. I'm filling up just thinking about it now!

Others? Green Mile... The Sixth Sense (when the lad tells his mother in the car, near the end)... Used to be It's a Wonderful Life, but I've grown hard with that one now!...

The Sixth Sense (when the lad tells his mother in the car, near the end)
==============
Where the mother breaks down? He's talking about 'grandma'?..
Same for me.... I think anybody who has lost a loved one would be touched by this scene...

-- Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 pm --

andy_aston said:
my sisters keeper is a horrible film which shouldn't have been made!

Again... for obvious reasons...

Planes, Trains & Automobiles?
----
The bit where Neil (Steve martin) finds Del (John Candy) sat alone on the station with nowhere to go... his wife had died and he'd not let on...

When Artax the Unicorn of lead character Atrayeu from The Never Ending Story get stuck in the swamp & gets pulled into the quick sinking mud. Gets me every time.

He was told to go alone! hahaha "Artaxxxx!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.