Birmingham Away (moved to Wed)

Re: Birmingham Away..

i'm there, plus another.

for those who said it's not safe, my mate has been a handful of times, not a problem in sight anywhere he said.

not saying it's gospel cause he said it, he wouldn't lie though, plus you've never heard or seen anything on here bout trouble there.

but still keep your head down, don't mouth, go to the game like any other, no problems. stay safe.

I've only been the once, about 5 years ago, the home fans in the stand to the right spent the majority of the game staring at us and doing that arms outstretched finger flapping thing that all hard men seem to do when they want to have a fight...

Birmingham Away..

If you're going on a supporters coach you'll have no problem if you want to wear colours. After the game the police close all roads to let the away coaches get away, then they open the roads to let fans walk away and once they have dispersed the roads are open again. We parked near the ground last year and it took an hour just to get the roads open again so this time parking well away from the ground.

WNRH said:
how are blues getting to st andrews? my cars out of action so looks like i will have to get the train, anyone done the walk back into birmingham city centre? is it pretty safe? unsure whether to take my younger cousin with me or not with it only being a tenner for him.

The walk is about 25 minutes from New Street.
You shouldn't have any problems, there'll be plenty of police about, but if you're worried you can walk from New Street to Moor Street station (2 mins round corner) and get a train from there to Bordesley, and from there it's a very short walk to the ground. Taxi would be about 7 quid from New St I reckon.

ChorltonAzzurro said:
I've only been the once, about 5 years ago, the home fans in the stand to the right spent the majority of the game staring at us and doing that arms outstretched finger flapping thing that all hard men seem to do when they want to have a fight...

Seem like very sociable people, seems like a normal day in Wythenshawe.

Didn't it kick off in a Weatherspoons last season?

Colours - you can wear them at most places as long as you're not being a mouthy prick. However beware that City fans will no doubt be singing 'Birminghams a shithole, I want to go home' so you might be a target!

Not been a good Bluemoon frightener for awhile, so I thought I'd help out!

Birmingham Away..

I'm on row 7 and I got mine today,so we should sell out by the end of the week easy

Need to get my ticket tomorrow when its open sale, unless theirs a way i can sort it tonight but bear in mind, i haven't been to many games due to living in bloody Devon and having a skint family!

Got the tickets last season for the same game okay but i don't think i have my supporters card, lost it i assume plus on another note, the club shop is being acting wierd for me and won't me sign in or buy anything due to too many people using my email or something and i need my supporters card number just to recover it :l

Grrrr.

liamctid said:
Didn't it kick off in a Weatherspoons last season?

Colours - you can wear them at most places as long as you're not being a mouthy prick. However beware that City fans will no doubt be singing 'Birminghams a shithole, I want to go home' so you might be a target!

Not been a good Bluemoon frightener for awhile, so I thought I'd help out!

OK ; so sods law says me and the missus just booked Weatherspoons hotel in Brum centre as a nice cheap and safe place to eat sup and kip for the night.

:-0

Ahh well,on a lighter note they do a champion breakfast with exellent dippy eggs.

Re Brum ticket sales to date;
I just purchased at tonights game and we got row 21
We have sold at 17.20pm 1524 tickets out of a possible 4000
Looking good for at least 2500 ish

Happy days ;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.