Birmingham Away Prices

oaksie2 said:
£42 is dear but £38 for Villa is dear too, so I am going and hopefully we will take 3,000 we need to beat them and if we take 500 that ain't going to help.

Yeah but lets look at the long term picture. If we all agree to pay the £42 there's no way they will ever be reduced. If we, along with fans of other clubs start boycotting clubs who take the piss regarding tickets prices then they HAVE to listen.

halv said:
How much is it sat with the Brummies I wonder ?

Already got my ticket in there as the girlfriend's family are brummies. Can't say I'm looking forward to it, they have horrible fans, Birmingham. Every time they've come to Manchester they've caused trouble.

yep they do have some idiot fans , zulu tossers, the thing is even city have idiots who insist on causin trouble at away games,i have freind who are bcfc fans so ill be there anyway.
its a fuckin disgrace what some clubs charge away fans, it should be made illegal to charge away support more than you charge your own fans,but if that happens ,you can be sure that thell put up prices for there own fans, hence stranglin the hell out of the loyal fans of football.
its the thin edge of the wedge, just a quetion of time before only the megga rich can afford to go to the football. theres always a price to pay for the luxury of bein a fan, ITS NOT A LUXURY MANY FANS CAN AFFORD, there is a recestion on GREEDY BASTARDS ffs give us real fans a break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.