Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reality check.

meeesh said:
It's a pity really after todays result,that he will resort to using the young/fringe players in this game,as Saturday is a big game now,but pisses me off no end as I would like a good run in the CC...we all know what happened at WBA last season

I think bobby will not make the same mistake as west brom, which he aknowledged was a major error last season. If anything i reckon he will err on the side of playing a majority of first team players to get that winning feeling back. I'd like to get a look at how hargreaves is progressing, maybe off the bench though

Re: XI against Birmingham

Hargreaves likely to be on the bench according to MUEN today so my team would be:-

Hart
Zab
Savic
Toure
Kolorov
Razak
Milner
Nasri
Johnson
Balotelli
Tevez

Re: Carling Cup City V Brum Pre Match Discussion Thread

“I will change the team absolutely because I need five or six players resting,” he said.

Aguero and Silva for sure.

Maybe Dzeko, Yaya and Kompany too.

These two absolutely have to start:
401907664.jpg

---------pantimilion----------------
zaba---kolo------savic----kolarov--
-----------hargreves--------------
milner-------razak--------johnson--
--------mario----guidetti-----------

I'd play the EDS plus Mario. It would be good for them and him.

Re: Carling Cup City V Brum Pre Match Discussion Thread

yaya has been fucking shite how he needs a rest is beyond me he doesnt cover any ground always passes back and has been a total waste of a player for me this season very disapointed in his performance to say the least. gaz baz on the other hand has been amazing every game for me.

moorsideblue said:
---------pantimilion----------------
zaba---kolo------savic----kolarov--
-----------hargreves--------------
milner-------razak--------johnson--
--------mario----guidetti-----------

Guidetti is playing for Feyenoord this season!

Mario is a certainty but which Mario will we get? The Mario desperate to prove a point or the Mario who cant be bothered because its only Birmingham?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
moorsideblue said:
Mario is a certainty but which Mario will we get? The Mario desperate to prove a point or the Mario who cant be bothered because its only Birmingham?
From what i have read and heard he has been great in training so lets hope he continues it and goes out there and just plays well. If he scores then fantastic but a good performance will suit me tbh.

I agree with your team btw with Hargo coming off at HT and Zaba on unless he feels he can carry on.

Tevez alongside Balo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.