Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XI against Birmingham

If Baconface is audacious enough to play Lindegaard in CL away to Benfica, I feel very confident we'll play Pants on Wednesday. Fancy a wager?

a 5-4-1 so crazy it just might work

abBfGf1abo.jpg

Havin' bin crow-barred out of my eyrie and havin' to sit with the arriviste, glory hunters, hospitality, be-turbanned Sikhs playing cards in Level 2, albeit at a reduced price, I fancy we're gonna get a 'stiff' backbone.

Brum will come with a notion that it gives their club a tremendous confidence boost and draw or lose, we will have stuttered against Napoli, The Cottagers and Brum going into the perennial jinx match on Saturday. I can just see Niggly Roo rubbin' his hands with glee.

(After that assessment I think I'll take a PhD in pseudo-psychology. Do Asda sell 'em)

Pants, Vaseli, Cunningham or Chantler, Kolo, Savic, Zab, Razak, Assulin, Johnson, Balo, Hargreaves

I cant see Hargreaves being fit yet.

I would imagine

Hart

Richards Savic Kolo Kolorov

Zab Razak Clichy

Johnson Tevez Balotelli

He was asked in an interview if Hargo would play and he said it's very possible or summat like that.

There was an Inside City video on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> last week showing Hargreaves playing a training match. He can't be far away now. We also need Milner back

Re: Carling Cup City V Brum Pre Match Discussion Thread

i hope some of the youth players get a chance for once ie razak, bunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.