Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't have the resources last season, but we do this season, and it will benefit players like Balotelli, Hargreaves, Tevez and Kolo to get games and help them to get ready for the Premiership

This is the easiest way back to Wembley.

shikariblue said:
Mancio said:
shikariblue said:
It's a good job you only talk the language of bullshit then isn't it. Why would't he go for a trophy?

i think he dont rate that trophy and wont waste players energy for it

He'll rate all trophies. Do you think for Mancini? No. So don't talk shit.
Why wouldnt he!??! well he didnt want to win it last year.
Love bobby manc, but he didnt rate it last year at wba when we were ripped off for attending....i hadnt watched the youth team in years but did that night.
Hope he does respect it and play a decent team - afterall we have the best squad we have ever had!!

We had little depth at that point last season and had Chelsea the following weekend so everyone was rested. A disappointment to go out so early but we then beat Chelsea and ended their unbeaten run, which actually derailed their season as they slumped thereafter.

bainy said:
shikariblue said:
Mancio said:
i think he dont rate that trophy and wont waste players energy for it

He'll rate all trophies. Do you think for Mancini? No. So don't talk shit.
Why wouldnt he!??! well he didnt want to win it last year.
Love bobby manc, but he didnt rate it last year at wba when we were ripped off for attending....i hadnt watched the youth team in years but did that night.
Hope he does respect it and play a decent team - afterall we have the best squad we have ever had!!

Exactly what I meant was with the strength we hae now, I can't see it being a trophy we will pass on. This I why I used 'will' and not 'did'.

LoveCity said:
We had little depth at that point last season and had Chelsea the following weekend so everyone was rested. A disappointment to go out so early but we then beat Chelsea and ended their unbeaten run, which actually derailed their season as they slumped thereafter.

Beating chelsea was ace. However, Mancini and city should of told us it was a scratch team at wba. They didnt. About 1200 of us, were royally pissed off that night. At that time we still had a bigger and more talented squad than we have ever had.
No issue with resting the team - should of told the travelling fans 'youth team tonight lads, not bothered about this cup'.
love bobby manc, but if he /city arent bothered with this cup (aka wba) then let us know.

team i would pick would be

Pantilon
zabba
kolarov
savic
kolo
barry
hargreaves
johnson
milner
balo
tevez

prediction 3-1 to us

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mymancity.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mymancity.co.uk</a>

I would like to see Hargeaves get 30 mins in this game, but the priority must be to win it. If we go through, we are in the last 16, and from there you can start to plot a way back to Wembley

Cardiff City v Leicester City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Millwall
Chelsea v Fulham
Aldershot Town or Carlisle United v Rochdale
Arsenal v Shrewsbury Town
Burnley v Milton Keynes Dons
Leeds United v Manchester United
Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool
Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United
Manchester City v Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers v Leyton Orient or Bristol Rovers
Swindon Town or Southampton v Charlton Athletic or Preston North End
Everton v West Bromwich Albion
Crystal Palace or Wigan Athletic v Middlesbrough
Aston Villa v Bolton Wanderers
Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.