Subs:
Hart
Clichy
Lescott
Barry
Suarez
Silva
Bunn
yes although he'll play weaker full backs and doubt tev will play.

Went to West Brom last year and was mightily pissed off when we exited, due to the fact that I always viewed it as our best chance of winning a trophy.

I still think it represents our best chance of silverware and I expect Mancini to put out a strong team here.

Ideal opportunity for the likes of Ballotelli, Tevez etc to impress their way off the bench and back into the team.

i think mancini dont give a shit of the carling cup and he'll play a very weakened team full of childrens

Mancio said:
i think mancini dont give a shit of the carling cup and he'll play a very weakened team full of childrens

It's a good job you only talk the language of bullshit then isn't it. Why would't he go for a trophy?

shikariblue said:
Mancio said:

It's a good job you only talk the language of bullshit then isn't it. Why would't he go for a trophy?

i think he dont rate that trophy and wont waste players energy for it

Mancio said:
shikariblue said:
Mancio said:

i think he dont rate that trophy and wont waste players energy for it

He'll rate all trophies. Do you think for Mancini? No. So don't talk shit.

Brum might rest many of their star players too, 7 games in 21 days.

Make no mistake, we want to win all four trophies - Mancini, Platt, AND Marwood have all said it. Carling Cup is the "easiest" trophy to win too and people wouldn't dismiss it if it was the only trophy we did win this season (which is a possibility).

We should be able to play a weak-ish side but not too weak like last year or we could be victims of a giant killing.

Pantillimon
Zabaleta - Savic - K Toure - Kolarov
Razak Hargreaves
Johnson Assulin Balotelli
Tevez

Tevez and Balotelli wil definatly play as they need game time. Hargreaves will get his debut and what a perfect game for Kolo to get back in to the team, eventually he will be vital for a CL campaign IMO.
Assulin is a bit stuck in limbo at the moment, he cannot play in NextGen Series and is waiting for his 1st team break which i can't wait for because the lad is a class act. If he lives up to his hype of the next "Messi" or the next "Ronaldinho" on the ball i would love to see him play.
Dennis Suarez to make an appearance as well later on.
We should hopefully win the game because our squad depth will let us. Birmingham have Championship and Europa Cup games to think about, maybe the Carling Cup will be a bit too much for them to cope with, not forgetting the FA Cup coming up.. 4 titles for a Championship team to be thinking about.. WOW!!
Anything goes in football though so COME ON CITY!! Take us to Wembley once more!!! CTID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.