Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP
PZ SS KT AK
AJ JM OH SN MB
CT

If poss, get a 2-3 goal lead then sub out Tev, Owen and Nasri asap after the hour mark.

cannot wait for this game, the bit i am looking forward to the most is going to the ticket office and joining the 500 strong queue to find out where the club have relocated me to.

it's a great game, they send you an email asking where you would like to be relocated, you send them an answer, at which point they enter into no further correspondance, you then email customer services, who in turn send you an automated email, one that has no relevance to your question.

the next stage of the game is to ring the club, and sit on the phone for anything up to 2 hours to find out where the club have decided to put you, but it only applies if you have ages to spare, and being jobless helps.

its only a 6 hour round trip for us, so probably the most exciting bit, is actually trying to enter the ground, the tension that whether you card as been activated adds to the excitement, there's nothing like rushing round, finishing work early, racing up the motorway, finally getting ready to watch the game and discovering your ticket doesnt work.

i am just glad i went platinum, god knows what service the gold peasants get.

-------------Joe--------------
Micah------Komps---Savic---Clichy
------Hargreaves----Milner-----
Johnson-----Tevez-------Balotelli
------------Not really sure?-----

Should be a completely new, well almost 11 from Napoli. Would love to see Kolo and Savic share the game 50/50 and then AJ, Tevez, Balo and another to fit in the front 4.

if we're honest it's the bottom of our priorities now.Wenger and Ferguson have both used it well to blood their youth,and fringe players,and it served both of them well.I expect Bobby to do the same.

Its the chance on another trophy, not something you can turn down - you only have to look at Arsenal to see what a lack of trophies can do to top players.

Any Aussie blues know if this is on the box? just had a look at fox sports and it looks like they have got the scouse game on.

Looks highly doubtful this will be on TV and possibly won't even be on any obscure foreign streams. United vs. Leeds and Brighton vs. Liverpool are the matches of choice on TV here too. Last season our CC match with West Brom was only on the radio.

fathellensbellend said:
cannot wait for this game, the bit i am looking forward to the most is going to the ticket office and joining the 500 strong queue to find out where the club have relocated me to.

it's a great game, they send you an email asking where you would like to be relocated, you send them an answer, at which point they enter into no further correspondance, you then email customer services, who in turn send you an automated email, one that has no relevance to your question.

the next stage of the game is to ring the club, and sit on the phone for anything up to 2 hours to find out where the club have decided to put you, but it only applies if you have ages to spare, and being jobless helps.

its only a 6 hour round trip for us, so probably the most exciting bit, is actually trying to enter the ground, the tension that whether you card as been activated adds to the excitement, there's nothing like rushing round, finishing work early, racing up the motorway, finally getting ready to watch the game and discovering your ticket doesnt work.

Like it!

danburge82 said:
fathellensbellend said:

Like it!

So funny but shouldn't be.

fathellensbellend said:

Issues like this must affect attendances for cup games. I've only had to ring up once recently and called just after midnight and got through straight away without delay. I wonder if they have the same number of staff on at say 3am as they do during office hours?
Anyway, looking forward to the game and hopefully seeing Hargreaves and Gai play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.