Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

christen at St Marks said:
Who put Paddy on the pitch when he had Zab on the bench FFS

this.

viera should be nowhere near our league squad, he is a liability, as is kolorov and boateng.

why zab is not being selected in a very poor back 4 is beyond me.

dw7 said:
simple fact is we were doing well till dzeko was brought in

and since hes been here hes done fuck all

That's because ball hog tevez and the others hadly fucking pass to him. You expect him to make something of nothing?

And please, bring in Mourinho. I never thought id say this. As much as I love bobby manc..

For me we look desperately short of cover in midfield and the blame for that lies with Mancini.

Last season DeJong and Barry were knackered at the end of the season and we had no replacement. Despite significant investment we still have no cover. Yaya doesnt bother to get goalside and lets others do his running, Milner can't run and Vieira is a complete liability. Zab is the best option.

Without AJ we lack any pace. SWP needs a big hug and playing on the right wing when he does play and not the bloody left where he is hopeless.

I always thought finishing above bent 'arry's lot was the real challenge. Still do.

Just got back from 7aside after last hearing we're 2-1 up...

2vwafec.png

33/1
Cheers City!

What an over reaction there has been on this board tonight. Rival fans browsing will be pi**ing themselves at the hysteria.

It was a stop/start pig of a game. Their first goal was a balls up, they got a dodgy pen, we should've had one and Vieria was bobbins and will never play again, hopefully. It happens.

Those expecting everyone to lie down and die, and all those around us lose, while we roll out the sky blue carpet and leather everyone 6-0 need to calm down.

It was one game and we got a point, away from home.

We seem to be a team without confidence or ideas. We don't play as a team, Tevez is greedy, no wingers, Balotelli always injured, Viera passed it and makes stupid mistakes, two howlers from Hart, Kolo Tourez dodgy, too much passing from the back four. Teams back off from manure and have a go at us.
The best teams have a pattern and know what each other are going to do, Shrek and Berbaflop went through bad times, but were persevered with. We are too unsettled and miserable looking, a derby loss will be insufferable, it doesn't bode well. I hope I'm wrong.
So some hard lessons, we didn't get beat tonight but the rest are winning. We will be stronger against the rags but need the best team out and at least have a good go at them.

we were poor tonight, no doubt

it was an unfortunate chain of events that took us - richards and de jong was obviously bad for richards, and i'm sure that could have had an effect on de jong wondering about his teammate. plus the booking he got

PV is not good enough and made costly mistakes, but i still think he has a role in the club with the young players

and for the record, dzeko was more than poor tonight.

dw7 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Er, he kept us in the cup you clown.

whoop de dooo against a fucking division 3 side

he's fucking gash i bet he doesnt score over 50 goals for city in his career at the club

So if he say scored 50 in 100 games over 2 yrs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.