Bit of a bad day?....

Neil McNab's Tash said:
C_T_I_D said:
ell said:
Kenwright couldnt refuse and over the top offer

Would £20,000,000 be classed as such?

As Everton are so desperate for cash we will need to pay even more, there will be a sell on clause tagged on to it by Wolves.

I think £25M he's ours, they cannot afford to miss out on money like that.
i think dor 25 million we could get a much much better player than tefal head

vonksbignose said:
I'm sorry, but this is a fucking stupid thread!

Bad day? Fookin hell, how long have you been supporting this basket case of a football club?

Getting relegated to the 3rd tier of english football at Stoke despite battering them & playing them off the park - that was a bad day!

Alan fucking Ball getting us relegated by urging the players to keep hold of the ball in the corner when we needed to score - that was a fucking bad day!

Getting rejected by one of the worlds best players? Fucking hell, that was one of the best days I can remember as a city fan, purely because we were spoken about in the same sentence as such a talent!

Adebayor asking for more time, Bill Kenwright protecting his clubs image & John Terry getting on an aeroplane? God forbid the barren times ever return at City; I think some people on this site would be jumping to their deaths!!!

This
- I think we are becoming too spoiled, and any day that doesn't have a yellow banner on SSN with Man City.........seems bad - well it ain't!
To think we have just signed tevez - still can't quite believe it myself............................
Kenwright has to say what he said. Itys a stock answer pontificated by chairman/managers when players are rumoured to be moving. What we have to remember is that football is a game of politics and appeasement. Managers/chairmen say these things to make it look to their own fans that they wanted to keep the player and if he does leave , well at least they did everything to stop it.....so the fans are happy.........when all along these guys know that once the ball starts rolling 99% of the time it usually ends up with the player leaving.....
he will be a City player - not ITK but its just how football is and always was....

Jnr Kisby said:
Dont worry, Terry is just a smokescreen, were really signing cashley cole, he didnt get on the plane you know.... ;)

Smokescreen Vidic did not go on United tour either no explenation from club ??
maybe £80m for rolnaldo was not enough to service there debut interest

OP needs to get real I'm afraid.

A bady ISN'T when football rummours don't go your way.

A bad day ISN'T when you don't sign anyone for one day.

A bad day is signing an injured Robbie Fowler.

A bad day is getting relegated when you've not been in the bottom 3 all year.

A bad day is when you get beat away at York City and go 18th in the 3rd tier of english football.

OP needs to get real I'm afraid. DAMN RIGHT!

A bady ISN'T when football rummours don't go your way.

A bad day ISN'T when you don't sign anyone for one day.

A bad day is signing an injured Robbie Fowler. OR STEVE MCMANAPANTS.

A bad day is getting relegated FULLSTOP when you've not been in the bottom 3 all year EXCLAMATION MARK.

A bad day is when you go IN the 3rd tier of english football.

Any day is good to be a blue these days!

I couldn't find the Talk Shite thread so I'm posting this here. Did anyone hear what that twatzoid of a Talk Shite presenter has just said. They're discussing MADrid but he opened by saying, "we're going to talk about the biggest club in the world now even though Manchester City, bless them, are doing their level best to change this"?

BLESS MAN CITY??? What a ridiculous, envy-consumed, cretinous goon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.