Bit of Info Updated page 14

Re: Bit of Info

Coops- You put Ajay & Zim to shame, good clear concise, topman.

The other two lord it on here with Miss Marple bo!!ocks

coops said:
Like I said previously read it if u dont believe it fair enough I am just passing it on. i couldnt even make most of that up!

I could say to that Tevez, Lescott, & Eto'o are going to sign on the 1st July, 2009 and you couldn't say a word against me. Who is to say I am lying?

sam the drummer said:
Interesting but 300,000 a week for Tevez? STFU we pay Robbie around 180 at the most?

no chelsea ar 30k off our offer, he believes its 140k we offered chelseawon go above 110k

There is alot of correct info posted by Coops, the bit about Sturridge would only play when 110% fit, is bang on the money.

Top info imho.

spursmad321 said:
There is alot of correct info posted by Coops, the bit about Sturridge would only play when 110% fit, is bang on the money.

Top info imho.

Not a Hughes player!

coops said:
spursmad321 said:

Top info imho.

I dont wanna be an itk!! please delete that mr cook now lol

Get a room!

Am I correct that the knee capping thing is a bit tongue in cheek? As far as I can work out this damages the nerves and ligaments and with the majority of victims means they cannot walk properly ever again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.