Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

PSmyth07 said:

Hope your joking

Woodgate might be another name but again thats just guess work and based on no info

I'm not trawling through 12 pages of shite, but I will say that 'The News' is the biggest wanker on bluemoon. He was exposed as a rag gobshite in the last window and I can't believe he has crawled out of the woodwork again.

stony said:
I'm not trawling through 12 pages of shite, but I will say that 'The News' is the biggest wanker on bluemoon. He was exposed as a rag gobshite in the last window and I can't believe he has crawled out of the woodwork again.

This is why I won't bother anymore!

Night

stony said:

He's a Spurs fan. The only info he's ever got right was taken from Spurs messageboards and nearly every post he makes involves Spurs in some way. I don't know why he's taken seriously on here. I'm a Spurs fan and we have well known and respected ITK's who were very clear about what was happening with Corluka and got it bang on. This guy has just copied it, posted it here and earned himself an ITK reputation here.

ginola999 said:
stony said:

He's a Spurs fan. The only info he's ever got right was taken from Spurs messageboards and nearly every post he makes involves Spurs in some way. I don't know why he's taken seriously on here. I'm a Spurs fan and we have well known and respected ITK's who were very clear about what was happening with Corluka and got it bang on. This guy has just copied it, posted it here and earned himself an ITK reputation here.

and your here because?

Robbo. said:
ginola999 said:
stony said:

and your here because?

I'm also a HSV fan and joined when we played you. Today there was a link on a Spurs forum to this thread, as it included apparent ITK claiming we were after Barry.

ginola999 said:
stony said:

Here's a tip for everyone wanting info:

Try reading! Nothing "The News" has said that can't be found already on the various news or rumor sites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.