Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Re: Bit of Update

Ginola999

Be realistic though, if it comes down to a financial battle Tottenham Hotspur are well and truly fucked against Manchester City!

Danamy said:
Rather than starting another thread i thought i'd jump on this one.
After a conversation yesterday this is an update of definate targets that are progressing:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

I think Glen Johnson signed a new contract with Portsmouth fairly recently and with their takeover they probably won't be the selling cluub they would otherwise inevitably have been this summer. So not convinced on that one.

Personally i was pretty shocked this morning with all the Barry links on here and in the papers.
The conversation i had yesterday there was three names mentioned that i've posted earlier in the thread but not once was Barry mentioned?
Either the person i was speaking to genuinely didn't know (which would surprise me) or agents are up to there old tricks again?

Hope i'm proved wrong as i think he would be a good signing for us!!

sam221985 said:
Danamy said:
After a conversation yesterday this is an update of definate targets that are progressing:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

I think Glen Johnson signed a new contract with Portsmouth fairly recently and with their takeover they probably won't be the selling cluub they would otherwise inevitably have been this summer. So not convinced on that one.

listen what the man (danamy) says......

Danamy said:
Personally i was pretty shocked this morning with all the Barry links on here and in the papers.
The conversation i had yesterday there was three names mentioned that i've posted earlier in the thread but not once was Barry mentioned?
Either the person i was speaking to genuinely didn't know (which would surprise me) or agents are up to there old tricks again?

Hope i'm proved wrong as i think he would be a good signing for us!!

Either the person i was speaking to genuinely didn't know
==

But he knows more than every ITK on here.... FACT!
to be fair... the Barry links are quite new...

levets said:
sam221985 said:
Danamy said:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

you got any info that can add on to what danamy has said?

TheNews said:
ox-blue said:
And you know this because?

Well if you'd have bothered checking my past posts then you might have a bit of a clue!

Of course if you'd rather I not bother then so be it

Sorry pal

sam221985 said:
Danamy said:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

The thing that people have to realise is just because a player/agent is in talks with a club it doesn't mean to say he'll sign?
It might be that there just seeing what's on offer?........let's face it the takeover down Pompey will take a while to go through then they have to get a Manager as i can't see Hart taking them forward etc

Paulmcfc2703 said:
levets said:
sam221985 said:
Danamy said:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

you got any info that can add on to what danamy has said?

all I will say is as a source.... rock solid...

Danamy... what about the CB from Barca & Lescott..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.