Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

It happens. But dont panic. Heard a rumour tgey may be partnering with apple air bnb uber and another. Just been in work so unable to confirm. But if its true. Its huge

Cheers - I'm definitely going to hold as it sounds like it could really take off. Some were complaining on that Etoro site last night that Coinbase have no plans to add Ripple to their platform and that in turn will hit it's price but others, such as yourself, said it's potential growth is less to do with that and far more to do with which companies team up with them.

I used Etoro. It's a piece of piss - took about 10 minutes to sign up and buy into it. You're not exactly buying the coins as such - you're buying into the market at whatever the price is at the time.

I would buy from Coinbase, send to GDAX, then send to Binance. GDAX cuts out some fees.

I used Etoro. It's a piece of piss - took about 10 minutes to sign up and buy into it. You're not exactly buying the coins as such - you're buying into the market at whatever the price is at the time.

Yes I looked at etoro but could not fathom the difference between that and the likes of coinbase etc

As a complete novice that has thrown me and do not even get me started on wallets.

It seems like you’ve gotta get in early to get ones that gain hugely. It’s mad that at one stage bitcoins were fractions of dollars each! I spent an hour last night looking into newer unusual ones like KIN.. then I realised I don’t have a clue what I’m doing, don’t think I’ll invest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They look like elaborate digital pyramid schemes.

That's because they're generally elaborate digital pyramid schemes whose price is supported entirely by consumer enthusiasm.

The technology here and the value of it is not reflected in the prices for all of these coins. When this wheel stops turning we're going to see a lot of people lose a lot of money very quickly.

That's because they're generally elaborate digital pyramid schemes whose price is supported entirely by consumer enthusiasm.

The technology here and the value of it is not reflected in the prices for all of these coins. When this wheel stops turning we're going to see a lot of people lose a lot of money very quickly.

Like today, the alts are getting dumped and everyone is jumping back on Bitcoin.

I think that's exactly what they are. Early investments a must, then the latecomers pay for the returns. Old trick with a techno spin.

Question people need too ask then is the party just getting started or is it already over?

My Personal opinion is crypto still has at least another 2 years of growth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.